Recent content by griff_1999

1. G

Cessna 310 Airwolf paint help

I am really hoping someone can help me please I am looking for someone to do a Cessna 310 paint scheme as the one used in Airwolf Ep.3.17 Desperate Monday, I am building an RC Cessna 310 and would really like to see this in game before I put it onto my model. Many thanks in advance and I really...
  2. G

Erorr in RF 9.5

Im havi I'm having the same connection error message.
  3. G

RealFlight internet connection error

Hello, I'm trying to host a server and I'm getting and error saying RF cant connect due to internet or firewall issue, is there anyone I can contact as I've talked to everyone who is trying to connect and we all have the same message so I know its not just my end. Any help would be gratefully...
  4. G

9.00.022 feedback

Ryan, Its looking good from what I have played with I like the multi compatibility with the MP I had 8 and always wanted my friends with the older gens to join in the fun, so that's a nice touch. I would love to see MORE challenges as I almost completed the ones in RF8 and was MOST excited to...
  5. G

Microsoft ICE for Panoramas

You sir are a true gent, I am new to the whole RF thing however I have created tracks in ASSETTO Corsa and GTR2 but never had to work with panoramic photos, I have got Photoshop and can use it to edit photos and some other bits. A tutorial would be EPIC and would help the community along, I...
  6. G

Microsoft ICE for Panoramas

Hello, I have a quick question sorry, what is involved at making your own field PLEASE? I fly out of a real nice field here in Canada and would love to add it to the game, any help at all would be greatly received. Ian
Back