Recent content by gsjames

1. gsjames

FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle For Simulators

Is this dongle compatible with RealFlight 7.5? https://alofthobbies.com/frsky-xsr-sim.html I am using a FrSky X9D+ Taranis for most of my real flying now days and would like to use it on RF7.5 The old V3 Futaba "box" has such a lousy feel that I don't want to use it. My G7 wired interface...
  2. gsjames

Model Request - any EF-1 Racer

Thanks to all who have contributed.
  3. gsjames

Unfortunately, that's not the EF-1 racer, this is the EF-1 racer https://www.horizonhobby.com/shoestring-15e-arf-efl4205 The "yellow" shoestring that is included in RF is the early 1949 configuration, but the current EF-1 racer is modeled on the heavily modified version of the original that...
  4. gsjames

Thanks Doug, I have downloaded it and will give it a try! THANKS!
  5. gsjames

My bad.... I forgot that the Great Planes "Proud Bird" was included. Sorry. However, the Eflite Shoestring or any of the other EF-1's would be nice. The "Proud Bird" that you linked to is a Pattern plane, not a racer, but thanks.
  6. gsjames

I would like to request ANY EF-1 racer. The Horizon Hobbies Shoestring, or the Great Planes "Proud Bird", the World Models Scarlet Screamer or Outrageous, the NitroPlanes Miss DARA. Anything that accurately depicts a legal EF-1 racer. Rimfire EF-1 motor, APC 8X8E prop, 3000 mAH 70C battery. Thanks.
  7. gsjames

Request Aircraft here

I would like to request the Horizon Hobbies eFlite Shoestring, the World Models "Scarlet Screamer", or "Outrageous", or the NitroPlanes "Miss DARA". Any that accurately depicts a legal EF-1 racer. Rimfire EF-1 motor, APC 8X8E prop, 3000 mAH 70C battery. Thanks!
  8. gsjames

VR headset compatability list???

Thanks.
  9. gsjames

VR headset compatability list???

I currently run RF 7.5 but would consider upgrading to 8 IF it is compatible with my VR headset. I have a Samsung Gear VR (tm) powered by Oculus. It uses my Samsung Galaxy 6. I have read that an Oculus Rift works, but I am not that "into" VR to spend the money to get one of those. Does...
  10. gsjames

Waco with AMA 3 Pole SHORT Course_AP

The Waco photofield with the AMA 3-pole SHORT course. Features a 375.5' Baseline, an asphalt runway, start/finish line and pilot spawn position corresponding to the 3-pole course in the AMA rulebook.
  11. gsjames

Waco with AMA 3 Pole SHORT Course_AP

gsjames submitted a new upload: Waco with AMA 3 Pole SHORT Course_AP View the Swap Page
  12. gsjames

Waco with AMA 3 Pole LONG Course_AP

The Waco photofield with the AMA 3-pole LONG course. Features a 508' Baseline, an asphalt runway, start/finish line and pilot spawn position corresponding to the 3-pole course in the AMA rulebook.
  13. gsjames

Waco with AMA 3 Pole LONG Course_AP

gsjames submitted a new upload: Waco with AMA 3 Pole LONG Course_AP View the Swap Page
  14. gsjames

Swap Pages for G2?

I don't know. You are the expert, I'm just a beginner, I suspect that you are right. There were apparently some pylon racing airports that accurately duplicated real world race courses and I wanted to make them available for practice. However, I now suspect that it would just be easier to...
Back