Recent content by hayden363

1. H

Realflight Add-ons content

Ok, Sorry. SO I went back and tried to follow the instructions exactly, to find out that I don't have a Data folder in my Files... So I made one, and it didn't work...
  2. H

Realflight Add-ons content

Wtf How do you download the add ons? I can download them, but I can't get them into my game!?!
  3. H

Clipped_Wing_Cub_Scale_AV

Here's my scale version of the 'Clipped_Wing_Cub'. All I did was tone down the motor and lower the rates. I would recommend playing with the rates to get them to your liking. Also, if you want, you can play with the prop. Probably what I'm gonna be doing too. Thanks to 'brentg' for the...
  4. H

Clipped_Wing_Cub_Scale_AV

hayden363 submitted a new upload: Clipped_Wing_Cub_Scale_AV View the Swap Page
  5. H

America_CS

Here is the CS for my America version of the P-51D micro. It goes great with the America AV that I have also posted here on the swap pages. (notice, weapons and streamers in screen shots are of the America AV)
  6. H

America_CS

hayden363 submitted a new upload: America_CS View the Swap Page
  7. H

America_CS - Images

Images
  8. H

America_CS

hayden363 updated America_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. H

ParkZone P-51D Micro (America)_AV

Here is my America AV of the P-51d micro. The only thing different is that it has rockets and guns on ch. 8, and also it has some cool streamers. If you want to complete the package, get the America CS that I posted, it will look SO cool.
  10. H

hayden363 submitted a new upload: ParkZone P-51D Micro (America)_AV View the Swap Page
  11. H

hayden363 updated ParkZone P-51D Micro (America)_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. H

Taco Coke Burrito Paintbal-gun_AV

Here is my variant of the "Taco Coke Burrito Paintball-gun". In my variant the only difference is that the paintball-gun shoots! Fire with CH. 7
  13. H

Taco Coke Burrito Paintbal-gun_AV

hayden363 submitted a new upload: Taco Coke Burrito Paintbal-gun_AV View the Swap Page
  14. H

ParkZone P-51D Micro (Combat)_AV

Here is my variant of the Micro P-51D. It has 2 Rocket launchers, 4 machine guns and a 10ft streamer. Dual rates on CH. 5 Rockets and Machine Guns on CH. 7
Back