Recent content by Herman Effendi

1. Herman Effendi

Hermann's MASK_AP

Finally, after lots of efforts our actual flying field has been renovated which now includes a new runway......I tried my best to enhance the old airport and upgrade it to the new one and make it as realistic as possible....Hope u guys appreciate my efforts ;)
  2. Herman Effendi

Hermann's MASK_AP

Herman Effendi submitted a new upload: Hermann's MASK_AP View the Swap Page
  3. Herman Effendi

Hermann's MASK_AP - Images

Images
  4. Herman Effendi

Hermann's MASK_AP

Herman Effendi updated Hermann's MASK_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Herman Effendi

krill extra 330sc_CS

I just noticed that this unique color scheme does not exist on Swap pages so decided to make one....Hope guys enjoy ;)
  6. Herman Effendi

krill extra 330sc_CS

Herman Effendi submitted a new upload: krill extra 330sc_CS View the Swap Page
  7. Herman Effendi

krill extra 330sc_CS - Images

Images
  8. Herman Effendi

krill extra 330sc_CS

Herman Effendi updated krill extra 330sc_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Herman Effendi

EF Extra 300 Detroit Lions by Hermann Effendi_CS

This is a must have Color scheme for NFL fans specially DETROIT LIONS fans, that I designed. This is also a unique one as the previous ones and don't forget to try my other edits and for a great flying try my recommended Extra edit that I made. Hope u enjoy ;) and dont forget to leave a...
  10. Herman Effendi

Herman Effendi submitted a new upload: EF Extra 300 Detroit Lions by Hermann Effendi_CS View the Swap Page
  11. Herman Effendi

Herman Effendi updated EF Extra 300 Detroit Lions by Hermann Effendi_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. Herman Effendi

EF Heavy Metal MXS 104_CS

This CS was previously made but it was not like the real one so i edited it and made it like the real one. Hope u enjoy and for ur own demands like CS or AV, leave a comment below ;)
  13. Herman Effendi

EF Heavy Metal MXS 104_CS

Herman Effendi submitted a new upload: EF Heavy Metal MXS 104_CS View the Swap Page
Back