Recent content by HMorgan125

1. H

Intel iGPU beta fix feedback thread

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X CPU Sapphire Radeon RX5700XT Graphics Card Windows 10 Pro 64bit Operating System Newest AMD Graphics driver System was crashing constantly. The Intel Beta from Steam fixed everything even though I have an AMD system. No crashes or problems at all..... Thanks.
  2. H

Frustrated with crashes

Smesser: Please check this out: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/any-new-amd-graphics-card-issues-information.58224/ I was having the same problem with the same AMD graphics card. Good luck.
  3. H

Any new AMD Graphics card issues information.

I had spoken to them twice by telephone and sent them an e-mail outlining the problems with the simulation crashing. I also sent them the specifications on my system: ASUS B550 Plua TUF Gaming motherboard AMD Ryzen 9 3900X CPU 32GB SDRAM DDR4 3200 Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD Drive Sapphire Radeon...
  4. H

Thank you!!! The DXVK beta fix works great with my AMD graphics card and AMD CPU. BTW, I recently received an e-mail from Horizon Hobby's support staff with the same information.
  5. H

I am a new member that ordered the Real Flight Evolution/Real Flight Trainer Update from Steam last week. My graphics card is a Sapphire AMD Rareon RX5700XT. I an running Windows 10 Pro with a AMD Ryzen 9 3900C CPU, 32GB SDRAM DDR4 3200, and a 1TB SSD Drive. I can sometimes start and run...
Back