Recent content by hotwooddark

1. H

Goin into 3D any tips

avoid trees, signs,houses, and the occasional broad side of the barn ( i actually flew right into the largest part of the barn), dont try new maneuvers close to the ground give your self a safe bit of altitude.
  2. H

Indoor Pool?

i like that idea there are some festival and competitions that have a small indoor "pond" so ya great idea
  3. H

My first try at Wings3D

dude that is so cool try to get it flying in the sim ill give it a 10 for the coolness
  4. H

Where to download new helis

click on the swap pages link up at the top then on aircraft then aircraft models then search for various models.
  5. H

Request Aircraft Here!

The monkey ball has anyone seen the new flyrc magazine this man has created a cardon fiber sphere around a shokie which he made a x wing i think this would be cool on the sim :D
  6. H

Heli Help/ Request

can someone make the Honey Bee King from Hobby Lobby or maybe take the Trex and tweak the controls another thing is the radio it comes with is great and all but im wanting to put it on my futaba 7chp can someone tell me what to set up or if you've done this what did u do?
  7. H

Request Aircraft Here!

one of the things i would love to see is a ceasna skymaster
  8. H

I have an airplane for you desingers out there:

post some 3-views and the website where to get it and u may get some more people willing to create it
  9. H

Request Float Planes/Helis here

ya thats it sry havent been on the pc lately and im currently putting the covering on that plane jollyroger
  10. H

Request Float Planes/Helis here

i would love to see the aqua-star!!! :D :D :D http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXN771&P=7 i have this in real life
  11. H

FMS to Real Flight G3.5

1. the creator has to say its ok for u to do that
  12. H

new planes

if they have EA they r an air craft Av is an aircraft variant CS is colorscheme https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=15009 try this url
  13. H

Who wants more engines to choose from?

i think that there should be a new side of the swap pages for engine then into gas glow electric then as a new patcch be able to export engines and just generally add new sounds
  14. H

flying feet

next lets try to fly with our eyes closed
  15. H

flying feet

stupid that is so stupid ive never herd some thing so retarded :mad: im giving it a try as we speek :D my uncorinated feet! :o
Back