Request Aircraft Here!

QuiQue Somenzini!!

Does anyone havwe or know of a QuiQue Yak 54 in exisitance? Doesnt really matter what wingspan. I suppose all of them would be nice!!

Chris

superstar

I have a seagul superstar with a saito 1.80, I would love to be able to practice it. It has severe tip stall problems on landing and needs to come in pretty hot, but once in the air is marvelous. it weighs around 12 lb.

farrhad16 said:
A380 pleez

rjmanzuk said:
Absolutely agree that the Airbus would be a good addition to our hangars. Pretty challenging details on that big beast. :cool:

Well, one of the users, Jord, has made an A380. He is having a few issues with importing it, but it it BEAUTIFUL.

Looks good, flies good ...

rcplanefubar said:
I would love to see a Bee Gee R3 from airworld-usa.com
WOW! Never saw this one before ... as evident in the video (http://www.airworld-usa.com/geebee.htm) it really flies pretty well for an "imaginary" bird. I did note that a price for the model is not yet available at the website.
Anyone guess why they didn't put retracts on this family of airplanes? Weight, I suppose?
I concur with rcplanefubar that it would be great if we had one in our G3.5 hangar.

rjmanzuk said:
I did note that a price for the model is not yet available at the website.

Did you miss this?

Gee Bee R3 Kit $ 3660.00

Gee Bee R3 Wheels $ 86.00

Gee Bee R3 Spinner $ 63.00

Gee Bee R3 Decals $ 137.00

:eek:

Wrong tab ...

JCHarrist said:
Did you miss this?

Gee Bee R3 Kit $ 3660.00

Gee Bee R3 Wheels $ 86.00

Gee Bee R3 Spinner $ 63.00

Gee Bee R3 Decals $ 137.00

:eek:
I didn't! I hit the "Buy Online" tab, and it was still under construction. Thanks for the info. I think I'll save my $$$ for another Ultimate. :p

The monkey ball
has anyone seen the new flyrc magazine this man has created a cardon fiber sphere around a shokie which he made a x wing
i think this would be cool on the sim :D

rjmanzuk said:
I didn't! I hit the "Buy Online" tab, and it was still under construction. Thanks for the info. I think I'll save my $$$ for another Ultimate. :p
There is a smaller version of the Gee Bee R3 from donuts-models.com out of France that is half the size of the one from airworld-usa ( 60 inch wing span) for a lot less. Its 300 euros which translates into 400 dollars right now. There U.S. distributor is Hobby-lobby.com but they don't have any yet and they don't know when if ever :( . As per the e-mail I got back from them. Maybe if we all bug hobby-lobby.com they would put a push on getting them in stock :D

Last edited:
E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick

Hello friends,

Where can I find a Mini Ultra Stick for G3.5?
Is there a variant for this plane?
If not, can someone please make one?

Thanks a million for your help! :)

Dive

opjose,

Thanks for the info. :)
Any chance you can tweak the model and make it more Mini Ultra Stick like?
I have no idea how to change the current model into an electric one... :eek:

thanks again,

Shahar

Hangar 9 Pulse XT

I have looked for the Pulse Xt all over the net but have not found one. I do not have any expansion or add on pack so I cant download the super sportster. Please let me know if you know where I can download one.

Thanks

Asher

divebudd said:
opjose,

Thanks for the info. :)
Any chance you can tweak the model and make it more Mini Ultra Stick like?
I have no idea how to change the current model into an electric one... :eek:

thanks again,

Shahar

Yeah I'll see about doing an E Variant for it.

Back