Request Aircraft Here!

Reno 2006

Any of the Reno Racers from last year's September race would be great, but ESPECIALLY the dual-counter-rotating prop P-51, the Formula 1 bipe, and the Soucy Special.
http://photografik.net/reno/
Any takers? (i.e., interested designers) If so, let me know and I'll dig for some details on the bird(s) of choice.

None of the add ons have it, I would really like to see a large scale T28 Tojan.

Thanks

Attachments

• t28_trojan.jpg
    t28_trojan.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 011333.jpg
    011333.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
  • T28.jpg
    T28.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hiroibo 808

Hey Guy's,
I've still got my first heli I ever bought back in Nov 85, a Hirobo Falcon 707 that I up-graded to the 808 with DDF head. I'm terrified to fly it now as getting parts would be impossible.
I'd love to recreate those original terrifying days when I tried to use this thing as a trainer, before I bought a pair of Shuttles.
I've got documentation and I could get pics. anyone fancy having a bash at it?

Maybe we could create a whole Vintage thing here, Heliboys, Helibabys, Kalt Barons, GMP Crickets..........????

Warmest regards,

Ferrit37(old geezer) :)

hey im working on a P-61 and a Cessna 172
and im finished with a Airbus 380 and a Fokker 100
the problem is that im using a different program
see i know i can get the planes on real flight but there is no elevaters, rudders,ect. so if anyone would like to help me on the Fokker 100, Airbus 380, Cessna 172, or the P-61...
e-mail me any time at blackstar7693@aim.com

jord said:
hey im working on a P-61 and a Cessna 172
and im finished with a Airbus 380 and a Fokker 100
the problem is that im using a different program
see i know i can get the planes on real flight but there is no elevaters, rudders,ect. so if anyone would like to help me on the Fokker 100, Airbus 380, Cessna 172, or the P-61...
e-mail me any time at blackstar7693@aim.com
Sorry Jord but please dont post any emails. :eek:

Hobbyzone Planes Needed!!!!!

I know almost all of us have or had hobbyzone planes. Heck I've had three! Could one of you artists take the challenge of making planes like the firebird freedom and the aerobird swift? Any hobbyzone planes would be nice. So any of you bored artists conciter this and make these cool planes If you are thinking about this project please do tell.

Yes, Yes. I agree. Any of you bored artist out there please make some HobbyZone planes.

Supercub

Areobird Swift

I will enclude a picture of the supercub if needed. I don't think any of you fine artist will need one though.

Did you see the new announcement?
Tony Elms (nemo_uk) from rfmodels.com just joined Knife Edge, maybe he'll finish some of those Hobbyzone planes that he has on his web site.
(hint...hint)

:D

Which Mustang?

farrhad16 said:
A380 pleez
also the mustang
In addition to the P-51 in R/F G3.X, I have now 26 (count 'em, 26) variants imported from this forum. Just which Mustang variant would you like?

Absolutely agree that the Airbus would be a good addition to our hangars. Pretty challenging details on that big beast. :cool:

Back