Recent content by ICEbergFox

1. I

Questions about the model!

I imported a model in the RealFlight. When it crashed, why does the model not fall into pieces? There are six engines, two in the front and four in the back. The airplane parades around in the sky.And it is totally under control.
  2. I

I need your help!!!

What info is you want? This is AP with fuselage and engine!
  3. I

I need your help!!!

This is my model!
  4. I

I need your help!!!

How do I send pictures?
  5. I

I need your help!!!

I create a model plane in RF, but when launched, it will spin around, or draw circles, what is the matter? :confused:
  6. I

Three wings!!!

Thx abaser! And I try it!
  7. I

Three wings!!!

I like you and this is my Email:lguojun443.student@sina.com I want to learn more about RF from you! Yeath! Maj. Numbskully! Please Email me!
  8. I

Three wings!!!

Hello everyboby! If I created three wings, how to name these wings before they imported into RealFlight 6.5 ? :(
  9. I

How can I custom airport?

I want to create a house that will appear in the map. But no matter what I create, it just appears as a plane in RF G4. How to make the model appears as an building in the map, not a plane.
  10. I

The same steps? But I need to name every part of the plane, so does the house? Without a name, just import it directly?
  11. I

Thanks for Maj. But I'm sorry, I had a mistake. I mean I built a house by myself in the 3DS MAX, but how to put it into the custom airport?
  12. I

I built a house by myself in the 3DS MAX, but how to put it into the custom airport?
  13. I

The aircraft kept bouncing on the ground.

Thank Maj. Numbskully very much!!! I got it!
  14. I

How to make sure the spring gear is enabled? ~CS_SW works well, but ~CS_LW and ~CS_RW not! How can I know where is the wrong place or pointing at all?
  15. I

I made a model aircraft, and when I put it into realflight G4, the aircraft kept bouncing on the ground.What's the matter?
Back