Recent content by int2str

1. I

Thank you KnifeEdge! G4.5 rocks!

Dear Knife Edge team, Many people - including myself - are quick to jump on you guys for every little thing we don't like. People who are happy with their purchase usually don't have as much energy when it comes to signing up for a forum and posting up. I'd like to thank you very much for...
  2. I

Error message

Well, went easy route and reinstalled. Works like a charm again. Not sure what broke it. Vista SP1 install maybe? Anyhow, thanks for your help!
  3. I

Error message

Hey all, I'm suddenly getting the attached error message. Anybody know what the problem may be? The path in the error message is strange.... Thanks!
  4. I

DX6i on RealFlight G4

Thanks for the feedback! I've updated the guide with Airplane settings as well!
  5. I

DX6i on RealFlight G4

Yes. It's simply not how RF works. RF does the channel mixing for you. If you set a 120deg swash, it just doesn't work right.
  6. I

DX6i on RealFlight G4

I've written up a comprehensive guide on how to use the DX6i with RealFlight. Click the image below for a step-by-step tutorial. DX6i on RealFlight - for Helicopters -> http://ironcreek.net/dx6i DX6i on RealFlight - for Airplanes -> http://ironcreek.net/dx6i/plane.php
  7. I

wbcarey

I bought a brand new ATI 2600 XT to run G4 on. The framerate was dismal. Fortunately I could still return it and put in a NVIDIA 8800 GT. Now my framerates are great on photo fields and pretty nice on 3D fields. Personally, I think G4's graphic engine is not very optimized and requires way more...
  8. I

Red bull Extra 300L

Your colors seem to bright and your cockpit is messed up? I tried myself on this as well, but I gave up. Instead, I did the T-Rex and am much happier with it. I may try again with the 300...
  9. I

Contest: Most realistic screen shot

Here are a few more:
  10. I

G4 Projects

You guys rock! Another great addition to RF!! Well done!
  11. I

C-5 Galaxy

Wow!! Great job! Incredible landing gear!! What a well done model!!
  12. I

T-Rex 450 Float conversion?

ROFL, that is awesome! Can't wait to get home to try it!! :cool:
  13. I

T-Rex 450 Float conversion?

Hello Designers! Could anybody with the appropriate tools and knowledge please turn this T-Rex 450 SE V2 into a float heli for G4? That would be greatly appreciated! Any other floaters would be nice, too! Thanks!!
  14. I

My First CS!

Here's an update ...
  15. I

My First CS!

The shadows don't show on docks some times. It'll flicker a bit and then show once I lift off. Look down to "Additional Options" when you type up a new post. Hit the "Manage Attachments" button.
Back