Recent content by jasond

1. J

Throttle Hold Problem in RF9 Steam

Yes thanks for this info, will make it much easier to use now thank you. Are you talking about the aircraft editor or the transmitter editor?
  2. J

RealFlight 9.5

Yes I’m having dead band issues especially on aileron. Real pain always having to calibrate. Any ideas why?
  3. J

Spektrum InterLink DX features and benefits

Hi just wanted to ask the good people here an issue I’m having with my DX. I find that my DX interlink does not hold the aileron calibration. Every time I login I have to recalibrate it, its off by about 5 points. I’m thinking one of the resistors are off. Any suggestions what to change or...
  4. J

Changing Throttle Hold on Interlink DX transmitter

Thanks will give it a check out. Hopefully I can learn from it. By the way I agree about rescue, the rescue switch should be throttle hold IMO.
  5. J

Changing Throttle Hold on Interlink DX transmitter

Hi I have the Interlink DX trasmitter and love it. The problem I have is that my favorite heli now the Logo 700 XXtreme v2 throttle hold now is on the wrong switch? Its on A where I need it on H. Is there a trick to switch it? Thanks for any help in advance Best Jason
  6. J

RealFlight 9 !

Funny you should mention that. I have all the interlink controllers except the latest one what dx? I like to experiment and use the $30 khobby controller I purchased off of Ebay. The only downside is that it only has a two position flight mode switch. I don’t know why I’m using it for my...
  7. J

RealFlight 9 !

Just purchased Real Flight 9 on steam and I"m very impressed with the new aircraft Fusion 480 and synergy 766. Also thank you for bringing back the training modules for the helicopter that is fun. Well worth the money IMO and considering the ease of use, and the heli's fly pretty darn good...
  8. J

RealFlight 9 !

Ok Im in, been using RF8 for a while and love it. Especially the 700 Logo Extreme, that one aircraft is enough to buy realfight in my opinion
  9. J

RealFlight 8 on Steam!

hi Sounds good, One question, I've already purchased RF 8 on a disk. Now do I get a code to have it on steam too? \ Jason
  10. J

RealFlight 8 VR Tips

Ok went home to make sure what I'm running specs of machine Windows 10.0 AMD 8350 eight core 4.GH Memory 16GB AMD R9 Fury X Graphics set to medium VR Quality high What I'm getting at Japanese Temple is around 30FPS :mad: Unflyable I can run other VR games and they are doing around 90 FPS no...
  11. J

Surprisingly good VR performance on lower-end hardware

Excellent results Ryan, can you try a high end graphics card with an AMD processor? For me not getting great results. Jason
  12. J

RealFlight 8 VR Tips

I'm running an R9 Fury X graphics card, AMD processor 8 core, 16 GB ram, can't get 90 FPS only 24 when running graphics on medium, and VR set high! No jOy! I bet you a hundred dollars its only using one of my cores jason
  13. J

RealFlight 8, not real happy

This!
  14. J

Questions about RF-8

My sentiments exactly I think the controller is excellent
  15. J

I just received RF8

Very impressed with eight much more than X
Back