Changing Throttle Hold on Interlink DX transmitter

jasond

Hi I have the Interlink DX trasmitter and love it. The problem I have is that my favorite heli now the Logo 700 XXtreme v2 throttle hold now is on the wrong switch? Its on A where I need it on H. Is there a trick to switch it? Thanks for any help in advance

Best

Jason

Yes it is a bit tricky. You need to create a new input channel then add a simple input to it assigned to switch H. Then you go into Channel 3 on the radio and change the hold condition switch to H. Just changing it there without it being assigned an input channel will make it not work. I will check here in the morning and if you can't get it I will post it for you to learn from.

In case you didn't figure it out here is that model with rescue. This AV has been modified to work with the DX like you are accustomed to.

Attachments

• Mikado LOGO 700 XXtreme V2 - Rescue DX_AV.RFX
    3 MB · Views: 16
I prefer flying the Synergy 766.

I would not ever use rescue on a 700 or 800 class helicopter. You should be past that when flying those birds. Real World, I fly Trex800.

I would remind you that you can easily change switch position by editing the controller configuration. However, it will move it for all aircraft. It is preferable to move only the aircraft you wish to change.

Last edited:
Thanks will give it a check out. Hopefully I can learn from it. By the way I agree about rescue, the rescue switch should be throttle hold IMO.

Back