Recent content by jerryn

1. J

Is there a Howto Thread on how to create an airplane ?

I don't have Autodesk 3D Max and the free educational download is not available anymore. I have Blender but there are no directions available on how to export to realflight. Bummer. Here I am flying the real r/c airplanes that I want get models in for Realflight. The RMRC Mini Recruit fly...
  2. J

I am having an issue building a model for realflight based on a 3D printed Jet.

Hi, I am using Fusion 360 to build a model for Realflight 9. The jet can be found on Thingiverse, it's the Gasbi 2. I attached the files and the 50mm edf. Whenever I import the fbex format of the file Realflight will hang and not repond. I attached the files. I'm hoping that anyone with...
  3. J

SedonaWhacky (PedroVillaNova ed)_PI

Wow.. This is cool! Thanks. What camera did you use ? Check out the one I posted of my club.
  4. J

Channel Island Condors Field (PedroVillaNova ed)_PI

Thanks! This a a nice panoramic field! What camera did you use ?
  5. J

harel_AP

Wow.. Awesome! What camera did you use ? Was it a VR camera ? How many photos did you stitch together ? This looks great!
  6. J

I posted the Airports I recently created on the Swap Pages..

I posted the airports I created on the swap pages. The airports include my r/c clubs field and several sites in Colt State Park, Bristol RI where I used to fly (when it was legal) before I joined the AMA. This is my first attempt at creating an airport. The camera I used was the Kodak Pixpro...
  7. J

colt-pier_PI

Colt State Park fishing pier located in Bristol, RI Around 2012 - 2014 I used to fly small homebrew quadcopters from this pier. You can't do that anymore. But.. in Realflight you can.
  8. J

colt-pier_PI

jerryn submitted a new upload: colt-pier_PI View the Swap Page
  9. J

colt-field-near-estuary_PI

From 2007-2016 I used to fly here.. This is a field in Colt State Park, Bristol RI near the estuary. You can't fly here anymore. I joined the AMA and now I fly out of my club's field. I took this VR360 photo on March 7, 2020. We had some light snow that day. This works great with an...
  10. J

colt-field-near-estuary_PI

jerryn submitted a new upload: colt-field-near-estuary_PI View the Swap Page
  11. J

colt-field_PI

Airfield - Colt State Park field by the Rotary, Bristol RI Before I joined the AMA I used to fly at a state park in RI (When it was legal). I used to take my sons there all the time to fly Park Flyers. The Park is 7 miles from my house.
  12. J

colt-field_PI

jerryn submitted a new upload: colt-field_PI View the Swap Page
  13. J

bcrcc-field-lghd_PI

jerryn submitted a new upload: bcrcc-field-lghd_PI View the Swap Page
  14. J

bcrcc-field-lghd_PI

This is the BCRCC Airfield in South Dartmouth, MA. This site was made by stitching several VR360 photos together. There's some work to be done.
  15. J

bccrc-march-1_PI

jerryn submitted a new upload: bccrc-march-1_PI View the Swap Page
Back