Recent content by Jerryzito

1. Jerryzito

Helicopter setup

I'm using my DX6 radio along with a Spektrum dongle. I can't get helicopters to work. Do I need to setup a separate controller. I'm using ws1000.
  2. Jerryzito

Lockheed L-1649 Starliner_EA

Good morning. My Starliner also runs backwards. I have a DX6 using a spectrum dongle. Is there a fix for me. Beautiful plane!!
  3. Jerryzito

Flying Heli's with Dongle and DX6

I have the dongle and I use my DX6 radio. Does anyone know how to get heli's to fly? All I can get is idle up. None of my other switches work.
  4. Jerryzito

WS1000 Dongle Support

Dongle won't go into bind mode My computer recognizes the dongle but when I push the bind button, the light does not flicker.
  5. Jerryzito

RF7 Heli settings

Thanks for the effort. I have had RF7 for about 6 months, had a DX8 now a DX7 Gen 2. The heli either only operates in idle up (controlled by knob) or it flops around on the ground like a dying chicken. I really want to practice helis, but so far no luck.
  6. Jerryzito

RF7 Heli settings

I was reading through a thread someone sent me about helicopters on RF7. I couldn't really grasp what was being said. I have a new Spektrum DX7 Gen 2. I set up the controller as instructed. However, If I choose a helicopter model, when I throttle up it goes berserk and crashes. Do I need to set...
Back