Recent content by JFD49er

1. J

newbie in the house

Thanks for the response. So, the RFX and/or the EA files are only in the Swap Pages? Isn't there a specific archive for planes? I managed to get the new Draco EA but was also looking for the T-28 Trojan 1.1m but can not find it.
  2. J

newbie in the house

Is there a URL to get to where all the RFX EA files are? I'm looking for Eflite T-28 Trojan and am not finding it on the forum. I suspect there is a database at Knifeedge where these files are stored.
  3. J

Flight modes are not changing

I am using the DXs which came with the Habu RTF package and was having the same issue. I was provided a document to edit a given controller into one to work with the DXs, and I had some success but it isn't right yet. See my post " RealFlight Trainer Edition missing controller choice for...
  4. J

RealFlight Trainer Edition missing controller choice for Spektrum DXs provided with Habu RTF package

Is anyone else having an issue with this? I first thought I could not switch between flight modes because I hadn't gone through enough lessons. I eventually figured out changing controllers helped some. Then HH Support provided a document which shows how to take an existing Spektrum option...
Back