Recent content by john76

1. J

How do I import and use a new heli?

OK, got it to work. Thanks for the help!
  2. J

It's the Trex 450SE BILLATO Flybarless_AV. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/8635 I'll try the video tutorial. Thanks
  3. J

I have RealFlight 4.5 and wish to import and fly one of the TRex helis. I've given it a try but can't quite figure it out. Any advice? Perhaps there is a link that explains this for noobies. I checked the RealFlight G4.5 Manual but was still confused. Thanks for any help.
  4. J

computer crashes with GeForce GTX650Ti

Good News I've got good news to report. Dell did ship out a new video card, as promised. Well, I opened the computer, and inspected the original vid card. Hmm, just below the vid card is the audio card. The cable (pretty beefy) from the audio card was positioned so that it pressed up...
  5. J

Thanks Thanks for the advice. I've spoken with Dell. We re-installed video card drivers, updated the BIOS. Same problem. They are sending me a new video card. Hopefully this solves the problem.
  6. J

Hello. New to the forum. Just bought a new Dell XPS 8700. i7 processor, 16 GB RAM, 64 bit Windows7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX650Ti. I run RealFlight4.5 and within 2-4 minutes the computer crashes. I called Dell, and they had me install current driver (version 9.18.13.2049, date 6-21-13). Well...
Back