Recent content by Kawasaki_Ki_61_Junkie

1. Kawasaki_Ki_61_Junkie

What To Do For RealFlight RC Flight Simulator File For FMS Kawasaki Ki-61? Any Ideas?

Message to uncle twist and U-Bird from Kawasaki_Ki_6_Junkie. I downloaded your RealFlight 7.5 radio-controlled model aircraft file named Top Flite Focke-Wulf 190 L_AV onto my RealFlight 9 model aircraft flight simulation program. I was looking for a relatively small aircraft (wing span 39...
  2. Kawasaki_Ki_61_Junkie

Top Flite Focke-Wulf 190 L_AV

Message to Logan from Kawasaki_Ki_6_Junkie. I downloaded your RealFlight 7.5 radio-controlled model aircraft file named Top Flite Focke-Wulf 190 L_AV onto my RealFlight 9 model aircraft flight simulation program. I was looking for a relatively small aircraft (wing span 39 inches) with...
  3. Kawasaki_Ki_61_Junkie

Kawasaki KI-61 Hien_AV

Message to Glblackmomba from Kawasaki_Ki_61_Junkie. I downloaded your file "Kawasaki KI-61 Hien_AV with my RealFlight 9 radio-controlled model aircraft simulation program. The image of the aircraft is superb from every angle. My transmitter is a Spektrum Dx6eA, and I think that it is not...
  4. Kawasaki_Ki_61_Junkie

What To Do For RealFlight RC Flight Simulator File For FMS Kawasaki Ki-61? Any Ideas?

Thinking about using an existing RC flight simulator file for a Focke-Wulf FW 190A. It has widely-spaced main landing gear. I want to operate the flaps and be able to retract and extend the landing gear. Does anyone have any better ideas? Some details about the model aircraft...
Back