What To Do For RealFlight RC Flight Simulator File For FMS Kawasaki Ki-61? Any Ideas?

Thinking about using an existing RC flight simulator file for a Focke-Wulf FW 190A. It has widely-spaced main landing gear. I want to operate the flaps and be able to retract and extend the landing gear. Does anyone have any better ideas?kawasaki_ki_61_hien_imperial_japanese_army_type_3_fighter_rc_model.JPGkawasaki_ki_61_hien_imperial_japanese_army_type_3_fighter_right_front_upper__rc_model.JPG

Some details about the model aircraft....

Radio-Controlled Scale Model Aircraft by FMS
Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien (Swallow in Flight)
World War II Imperial Japanese Army Type 3 Fighter
Allied military forces name : "Tony"
Low-wing monoplane designed by Takeo Doi and Shin Owada
Engine Kawasaki HA-40 (based upon Daimler-Benz DB601)
inverted V-12 (twelve-cylinder), liquid-cooled, fuel injection
Model Scale: 1/12
Model Wing Span: 995 millimeters (39.7 inches)
Model Length: 742 millimeters (29.21inches)
Model Flying Weight: 1.16 kilograms (2 pounds 8.8 ounces)
Operating flaps and retractable main landing gear
Accessories: One simulated fuel tank (removable) beneath each
wing
Brushless Electric Motor: 3648-KV770
Electric Speed Controller (ESC): 60 Ampere, for brushless motor
(Burst Current 70 Amperes for 10 seconds); Battery Eliminator (BEC) output 5.5 Volts at 3 Amperes
Battery: Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), 14.8 Volts, 2200 milliAmpere
Hours 35C
Propeller: Three-bladed, diameter 10.5 inches, pitch 7 1/2 inches
per revolution
Construction: Extended PolyOlefin Foam (EPO)

Message to uncle twist and U-Bird from Kawasaki_Ki_6_Junkie. I downloaded your RealFlight 7.5 radio-controlled model aircraft file named Top Flite Focke-Wulf 190 L_AV onto my RealFlight 9 model aircraft flight simulation program. I was looking for a relatively small aircraft (wing span 39 inches) with retractable landing gear and flaps as a training program for my electric scale model FMS Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien Imperial Japanese Army Air Service Type 3 Fighter Aircraft (Allied Forces designation "Tony"). I have a Spektrum DxeA transmitter, which has one three-position switch and one two-position switch. The three-position switch controls the flaps, and the two-position switch gives me high and low ranges for the elevator, rudder and aileron deflections. I cannot raise the landing gear. For my immediate purposes, this flight simulation aircraft file provides the appropriate amount of challenge. I will have to get a transmitter with more switches, so that I may be able to raise the landing gear. This is a very handsome-looking flight simulation model! I thank you very much for posting it!

Back