Recent content by kerrylaw

1. K

3ds to KEX file conversion issue. Help

I did download and install the 'KEmax Toolkit'. It has a 3dsmax exporter plugin, some samples and a readme that tells me how to get the 3dsMax software to see the exporter plugin. ( by editing the 3dsmax plugins file) Is there some other software I am missing??
  2. K

3ds to KEX file conversion issue. Help

Guys, I have autodesk 3ds max 2009. I have installed the 3ds2kex plug in. ( it will save a KEX file now) When I create a box in 3ds max and assign a color to it, and try to export it as a kex file, application says "Model uses too few bit map materials. Please reconfigure the model to use...
  3. K

how do you create new objects?

I've made photo fields and the like, but how do I create a new obect, like a hanger or a building? Not using the ones in RF, but making new objects that are not currently in RF? Say, a tank! or a bill board? There must be a way to do this. What do you guys think? :)
  4. K

Why does plane distruct at 450 mph?

I have edited several planes to get them to go faster, but once they hit 450 mph they just stop. Thrust drops to zero and plane floats down to ground. Some guys have had their planes over 2000 mph. how do they do it???? :eek:
  5. K

Please design a parkzone "Vapor"

I know it has been requested, but winter is here and a lot of us want to fly our vapor indoors! :)
  6. K

Cabo Pulmo beach_PI

Cabo Pulmo Beach. Fly off the beach at this resort in Baha, Calf. ...... Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort is a quiet beach village with attractive palm thatched luxury bungalows located 60 miles north of Cabo San Lucas on the Sea of Cortez. Cabo Pulmo, known as the "Jewel of the East Cape", hosts...
  7. K

Cabo Pulmo beach_PI

kerrylaw submitted a new upload: Cabo Pulmo beach_PI View the Swap Page
  8. K

Stadium_PI

It's half time at this soccer game and you are the half time show! You are getting paid for this, so show the crowd your stuff! Touch and goes, 3D tricks, whatever will wow the crowd. Fly through the goal posts and maybe even land on the roof over the fans heads. For a real test, see if you...
  9. K

Stadium_PI

kerrylaw submitted a new upload: Stadium_PI View the Swap Page
  10. K

Aerohawks Field - Iowa City Iowa-G4_PI

Aerohawks field, Iowa City, Iowa ( corrected for G4 ) ... Located in Iowa City, Iowa, this is a fun field to fly at with two 400' fabric runways. .... THINGS TO DO: A) There are two groups trees at the field that you can fly between if you're good. One group at the south end, past the parking...
  11. K

Aerohawks Field - Iowa City Iowa-G4_PI

kerrylaw submitted a new upload: Aerohawks Field - Iowa City Iowa-G4_PI View the Swap Page
  12. K

Sunnyvale Baylands water_PI

Sunnyvale Baylands Park +water ( G4 ) This is mod of of Frank Ronquillo's Photofield of Baylands Park in Sunnyvale California. Added some water and a pier for G4 flying. Thanks Frank! Enjoy, and please vote for this field. kerrylaw
  13. K

Sunnyvale Baylands water_PI

kerrylaw submitted a new upload: Sunnyvale Baylands water_PI View the Swap Page
  14. K

Noosa_beach_High_Tide-Australia_PI

Noosa beach at High Tide - Queens-land, Australia....... Noosa National Park features spectacular coastal scenery and provides an important refuge for native wildlife. What a nice beach to fly from. Warm and inviting! ... Fully modeled with active collision obstacles. Enjoy the beach at high...
  15. K

Noosa_beach_High_Tide-Australia_PI

kerrylaw submitted a new upload: Noosa_beach_High_Tide-Australia_PI View the Swap Page
Back