Recent content by kevorama1965

1. K

iPad Adapter

I haven’t seen this yet. Is there a USB to iPad adapter or to a USB C for a tablet that is compatible with RFE and the Transmitter?
  2. K

Expansion Packs Still Exist?

Where do I find these new planes that are coming out all the time? Google doesn't have a clue. Unless you're talking about those that have changed the specs of the legacy or newer models.
  3. K

Are there any plans for future expansion packs? If not, then it seems probable that this is the last version of RealFlight that will be released.
  4. K

I have or had several expansion packs from previous versions. I either tossed them or have them packed away somewhere during my renovation. The RF website is pathetic. Can I purchase expansion packs? There are several planes that I liked to fly and I do not have access to them now.
  5. K

Tech pic of what all the switches do RF9 InterlinkDX

Thanks for the replies. I thought I got stuck on stupid. I have a 9 channel Futaba in the box brand new. Maybe I should check into using that with the proprietary cable. At least then I should be able to assign switches, dials, knob etc. Your thoughts at that? Either of you
  6. K

Tech pic of what all the switches do RF9 InterlinkDX

RF9 is the 3rd RF that I have owned. It's been awhile since I last used it. My issue is that I can't find anything in the manual as to what all the different toggles and knob and back of radio axis sliders do. I can't find it in the manual online or from any searches. Am I missing something obvious?
Back