Recent content by Keylitho

1. Keylitho

RealFlight 7 Upgrade Question

Thanks...
  2. Keylitho

KEmax For 3DS Max 2014????

Is there going to be a KEmax 3DS Max 2014 Version available soon..? Or does anyone know if the 2012 version will work with newer Versions of MAX.?
  3. Keylitho

RealFlight 7 Upgrade Question

Hey Everyone.. I haven't been active here in a long time... The last RF I had was RF 4.5... so I just bought the upgrade disk to 7.. haven't received it yet.. but I was wondering if I need the disk from 4.5.. Because I seem to have lost it and cant find it anywhere.. I really hope I wont need...
  4. Keylitho

PA Ultimate AMR

Sorry guy's just a very busy summer, I just don't feel like sitting at my computer when I get home... when it's so nice out and I could be flying, and riding dirtbikes with my kids..
  5. Keylitho

Show off your "real" models...

Yea it's a Flatout's Extra 300s
  6. Keylitho

Show off your "real" models...

Here are my planes.... Just sold off my heli's a few months ago.. Got a Edge 540t 50" Not yet togeather.. but have everything to build it..
  7. Keylitho

Alpha 40

Here ya go but you should always check the swaps before you post... https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/9462 The swaps are in blue bar at the top in the middle..
  8. Keylitho

Autodesk 3D-Max 2009 64bit PlugIn

Hmmmm... I tried many different way and got the same thing... It seem's that the plugin is for 32 bit Max only... Bum deal... I am getting ready to export a plane I have been working on.. and now I cant..... You can always use the dos version I guess.. But I have had many issues with that...
  9. Keylitho

Autodesk 3D-Max 2009 64bit PlugIn

Well i am not to sure about this I have not loaded KEMAX plungin into my max 64 yet I will try later but I know that it should have been in the Program Files dir and not the Program Files (x86) where all the 32 bit programs are installed. I will get back to you on that one..
  10. Keylitho

PA Ultimate AMR

Just so you guy's know That I haven't forgotten about this project... Here are few shots..
  11. Keylitho

I need help with multiplayer connection

You probably need to open up the specific ports for realflight.. I had to do that to mine to get it to work.. Page 188-191 In the G4.5 Manual. :) Edit: Sorry I am retarded I did not read the above post.. :eek:
  12. Keylitho

Canopy tint

You pretty much got it The airframe is made and just wraped with another mesh arround it to make the skin..
  13. Keylitho

do you have

Hey I have that plane on my list of planes to do... mabey ofter the PA Ultimate! I have all of the plans and pics I need..
  14. Keylitho

Works In Progress Listings

That video is awsome.. That is pretty much what my AV flies like but since he removed the original EA that I made the AV from I couldn't load it to the swaps... Oh well.. :)
  15. Keylitho

Removing Items from Visual Mesh - How?

You can turn off a object so it is not visible... But if the plane does not have a seperate object with a ~CS_Name then you are out of luck.
Back