Recent content by kjhaxel

1. K

Add on Volume 3 will not install

Is there anyone from knife edge who would like to help me with this??????????
  2. K

No, the installation fix does not launch the installer. It quits after I click the button that says "Install Real Flight Add-Ons #3 CD". The installation fix doesn't do much either. It just disappears and nothing happens.
  3. K

Already did all the above. Even tried it in Safe Mode. Same thing. Junk!!!
  4. K

When trying to install volume 3, the installer does nothing but put a window down in the menu bar which sits there for about 30 seconds, then disappears. Nothing else happens. I installed the installation fix and that didn't help. The virus protection, windows XP firewall and all spyware...
  5. K

problems with heli update, HELP!!!!!!

Heli update I had the same problem. Re downloaded several times with the same result. I finally installed the program on my office computer and ran the heli update. For some reason it worked. I then copied the data files and the G3.exe file and took them to my computer at home and copied...
  6. K

g3 heli update won't install

I cannot get the g3 heli update to install. I've tried the autoexec.nt solution with no success. Anybody have any ideas? This is getting frustrating.
Back