Recent content by Kroll

1. K

G5 Registration Key

Ajay, you register by using the registration which you will find when you run the program (on the menu). If that registration process fails you will see an error page come up with an activation code number. Then go online to the website and click on the "register" button shown on the left sign...
  2. K

Pattern Call Interest

I'd download your pattern caller also. :)
  3. K

Chat Thread

Just saw this thread and it does bring back some memories. I have two CDs I play while using RF - a compilation of songs by Cream, Iron Butterfly (Inna-Gadda-Da-Vida), Jimi Hendrix, Steppenwolf, and Van Halen and (that British R&B group) The Animals. Back in '68 I was already "heavily" into...
  4. K

NexSTAR EP is nice, but...

No, the propeller supplies the necessary propwash flowing over the rear stabilizer/elevaor to provide the force to make the stab work effectively. You don't have to have the plane going at any particluar speed. Idle/up elevator will keep the tail down on most planes.
  5. K

PC compatibility

I'm running Vista 64 bit with an Intel Duo core P8400 2.26 MHz processor. Have had no problems what-so-ever in running RealFlight on this Gateway P-7805u laptop on max settings.
  6. K

NexSTAR EP is nice, but...

Also noted in the thread are your comments that you are using the "Keep Ground in View" setting. But, even with this you have said you are all over the place in trying to align to the runway at the Sod Farm. I am assuming you are flying from Left to Right and coming in to land from the farm...
  7. K

MP and Port Forwarding Issues with G5

Looking at your screenshots.. I see on the "Game and Application Sharing" SS that you have defined "Protocol", "Port Range", and "Translate to..." , ie: which ports to open under the "UDP" Protocol. But you have not defined what event is supposed to make the port(s) open. On my modem/server I...
Back