G5 Registration Key

AJAY2657

I Cannot Register Online Without This And I Have No Clue Where To Find The Registration Key Which Is To Be Entered After Both Serial Numbers.

AJAY2657 said:
I Cannot Register Online Without This And I Have No Clue Where To Find The Registration Key Which Is To Be Entered After Both Serial Numbers.

Ajay, you register by using the registration which you will find when you run the program (on the menu). If that registration process fails you will see an error page come up with an activation code number.

Then go online to the website and click on the "register" button shown on the left sign of the screen. Enter your two controller and serial numbers (... the "both serial numbers) you mention above. Then on the next line enter the error activation code you received when you tried to register via using the Real Flight program.

Then you should be registered.

... I may be misinterpreting what you are asking but before purchasing RF G5 I was on the Great Planes website looking at the simulator (features, etc) and saw that registration button on the left.

I thought you had to come back to the website after loading the program to complete the registration. Nope... that button on the website is only used if the registration process fails to take while you are actually running the Real Flight program initially.

So don't go directly to the GP Real Flight website after first loading the program onto your computer to try and register by clicking on that 'registration" button. Look on the program menu and do the updating, etc. It will lead you right through the registration process - and if that fails you then go to that website.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Back