Recent content by krvedaa

1. K

P3 F3F_EA

P3 F3F (or Predator III) by RCRCM after their short coorporation with Aviogate. Out of this came the latest Predator F3F. After this RCRCM moulded wings in a better way, stiffer and stronger. Change from the previous PII is that flaps go all the way to the fuselage. The diheadral in the...
  2. K

P3 F3F_EA

krvedaa submitted a new upload: P3 F3F_EA View the Swap Page
  3. K

P3 F3F_EA - Images

Images
  4. K

P3 F3F_EA

krvedaa updated P3 F3F_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. K

Realflight: F3F Slope

I urge Knifeedge to come up with a F3F flying field in some future releases of Realflight, including timer and sound signal passing the A and B bases. Please?!!!
  6. K

F3F Training_AP

F3F Training Slope. This is the only solution I could come up with for something that could remind of F3F practice. The plane disappear behind the walls. But trying fly dynamic on the corners of the wall, should be well practice for mastering the dynamic flying style, as well as praticing...
  7. K

F3F Training_AP

krvedaa submitted a new upload: F3F Training_AP View the Swap Page
  8. K

PII Snapflap_EA

Predator II F3F with snapflap. This model has been set up exactly like my own PII, with correct weight distrubution. The model is approx. 2700 grams empty. Here is adeed 1200 grams ballast for more speed and energy retention. This model is very close to the real one I'm flying, enjoy!
  9. K

PII Snapflap_EA

krvedaa submitted a new upload: PII Snapflap_EA View the Swap Page
  10. K

PII Snapflap_EA - Images

Images
  11. K

PII Snapflap_EA

krvedaa updated PII Snapflap_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. K

Mini Vector_EA

RCRCM Mini Vector designed by James Hammond. A 1.69m wingspan acroglider. Contains crow braking, dual rates, and the possibility to turn off that flaps follows ailerons.
  13. K

Mini Vector_EA

krvedaa submitted a new upload: Mini Vector_EA View the Swap Page
  14. K

Mini Vector_EA - Images

Images
  15. K

Mini Vector_EA

krvedaa updated Mini Vector_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back