Recent content by kyle

1. K

New Public Beta update available: .410

Radeon 7500 for Laptops Whatever happend to the next version having a patch for the 7500 Radeon card?
  2. K

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

Radeon Graphics I have the 7500 card, and still get the effects error, was 410 supposed to fix this?
  3. K

ATI Graphics Cards

Ryan, I just bought a new laptop from dell. I told them of the trouble I was having, as well as, told them of the ATI Graphics cards KE recommends. Dell told me that those cards were not available (they were too old) and he recommended the RADEON X300 PCI EXPRESS x16 Graphics. Have you...
  4. K

RADEON X300 PCI EXPRESS x16 graphics

Will I be able to run G3 using the 128mb DDR Mobility Radeon X300 PCI express x16 Graphics?
  5. K

ATI Graphics Cards

When will the next patch be available? In the meantime, are there drivers that will fix the problem?
  6. K

ATI Graphics Cards

I don't know if the driver is updated or not. I went the ATI.com and couldn't figure out which driver I needed. Display Device: Mobility Radeon 7500c Mfg: ATI Technologies Chip Type: mobility Radeon 7500 AGP (0x4c57) DAC Type: Internal DAC(350MHz) Approx total memory 32mb Current Display mode...
  7. K

ATI Graphics Cards

I have the 7500 chip in my laptop, and can't get the program to work
  8. K

ATI Graphics Cards

Does anyone know when G3 will support this video card. I just bought the software 2 days ago, but since i have a laptop, I can't upgrade / change my video card. I've contacted ATI, but know response yet. Do I have any other options than to returning the product? I have the MOBILITY RADEON...
  9. K

Error creating effect on start up

Please help! on startup I receive several errors: Error creating effect Grass Billboard Error creating effect Tree Billboard Error creating effect QuadGroup_Billboard2Axis_FaceCameraPlane Error creating effect QuadGroup_Billboard2Axis_FaceCameraPoint Error creating effect...
Back