Recent content by leezaal

1. leezaal

Synergy N5_AV

Synergy N5 based on matt Botos's N5 prototype this is an Aircraft variant.. AV file. You will need Expansion Pack 5 installed as i used the synergy N9 as a template
  2. leezaal

Synergy N5_AV

leezaal submitted a new upload: Synergy N5_AV View the Swap Page
  3. leezaal

Dominion 3D 90 lee_AV

Dominion 3D 90 edit from G4 set up to my current 3D flying preferences. Under some EXTREME 3D moves the tail jiggers or sticks slightly but apart from that this flies sweet and has plenty of pop to do dead stops etc.
  4. leezaal

Dominion 3D 90 lee_AV

leezaal submitted a new upload: Dominion 3D 90 lee_AV View the Swap Page
  5. leezaal

RealFlight Add-Ons Volume 5 free for G4 users

Just wanted to say Many Thanks for giving us these addon's for free, much appreciated :) Happy Flying
  6. leezaal

What system spec are your system for G4.5

I use a MSI N9600GT factory overclocked 1gig graphics card which i bought several months ago here in UK for 170.00 I get 170-250 FPS on photofields depending how i set the graphics up in game etc hope this helps
  7. leezaal

G4 to G4.5.033

Upgraded to latest beta and almost all the stuttering has gone & still getting 200+ fps on photofields. As yet i don't use multiplayer so can not comment on that. One thing i would like to comment on though is that under G4.00.54 and earlier running the physics at 110 to 115 gave me the speed...
  8. leezaal

Serial Numbers - What harm ?

Totally agree with Haole, why put yourself at risk. As far as piracy is concerned your more likely to get some one trying to re register your serials to cause hassle as you would need a dongle patch software or something along those lines to crack realflight which would automatically...
  9. leezaal

Stutters when model touch ground

Turned off all sounds and mine still stutters !! looking forward to a future 4.5 update :D
  10. leezaal

weak tail (Stratus) in G4.5...

I have found that all my heli's in G4.5 now seem to suffer this weak tail problem too, i also like a fast tail around the 850 deg/sec. :confused: Added comment: Just reinstalled and changed the servo speed on the synergy n9's tail and the tail is nice and tight once more.
  11. leezaal

Problems to run

Glad to hear it worked for you too...Happy Flying :D
  12. leezaal

Initial Rections

Overall for a BETA release very good. Great work KE and THANKYOU. Only a couple of minor niggles.. It does stutter a little on my pc but photofields are still running around the 170-190 fps mark. Noticed when doing 3D with avant aurora from ex pack 2 and a custom synergy N9 that they no longer...
  13. leezaal

Problems to run

Hi, I had a similar error on a pc game and reinstalled directx 9c which immediately solved my problem.
  14. leezaal

G4.5 announcement!

Yep very sad :D I can't wait to try it too he he. Thank you KE this has made all us G4 owners very happy indeed, looking forward to updating to 4.5 as soon as its made available. :) :)
  15. leezaal

Sp0rt Hall collision points FIXED_PI

Sport Hall collision points FIXED
Back