Recent content by luv2fly

1. L

Issue?

and again
  2. L

Issue?

Issue i ran into while crashing into crazylogie....
  3. L

Realflight G6 and XP6102 JR TX

can you go into detail on "pass through" I can't seem to find that on any settings. Realflight just doesn't want to recognize my JR control. Could it be that the wire is a mono and not a stereo? I think not as i have used both to buddy box this thing. Hmm. Could it be the P.I. Link + Slave? I've...
  4. L

Realflight G6 and XP6102 JR TX

I can't get this control to work with realflight. Can you guys help? I have it connected, i tried changing it from ppm to spcm then to P.I. link, then to P.I. link+Slave, then back to normal. Not recognized at all. :confused: :confused:
  5. L

Resizeing the visual scale of a plane

I remember back in G-3 we could resize the scale of a plane. Can we do that in G6? I can't find it! HELP! :confused: :confused:
  6. L

Hey guys,

Hey guys, how do ya like G3.5? Well, me, I think it needs some work but I think I'tl be great later. I have some problems to report that seems to me that only I got... When I asked around and found out that nearly all the planes have neon i was quite suprised because There are only 3 aircraft in...
  7. L

Need help.

Its not under blue. I don't know what the problem is though. Do I need to redownload it??
  8. L

Need help.

Hey guys. First, I'd like to start of and say thanks to knifeedge for making this version. I love it so far. But, there is something i need help with, my yak doesn't have the neon on it. Nearly all of my planes have neon on the props but not on the wings. only the extra that came with the dl had it.
  9. L

jet project

also, when you run out of saves on the free trial, what do ya do??
  10. L

jet project

:confused: Hey harv, its d, Is that the free trial rhyno??
  11. L

Auto-Gyro?

I also have experienced this problem in some helicopters. What i think it would be is your rpm got up past 35000. Hope this helps... D. :(
  12. L

Auto-Gyro?

Bell auto-gyro Hey vitek, I flew your auto and it seems to me that you have done the impossible. I don't know about the rest of you guys but it looks like he succesfully made an auto. :D
  13. L

A6M Zero

Where do you get gmax??
Back