Realflight G6 and XP6102 JR TX

luv2fly

I can't get this control to work with realflight. Can you guys help? I have it connected, i tried changing it from ppm to spcm then to P.I. link, then to P.I. link+Slave, then back to normal. Not recognized at all. :confused: :confused:

Did you change the "Radio Type" to "Pass through" for the model you want to fly?
That will get you started but further setup will be needed to get it working right. I don't personally know how to setup your particular radio but this may help Link. It's for the DX6i but it may relate to your situation.

can you go into detail on "pass through" I can't seem to find that on any settings. Realflight just doesn't want to recognize my JR control. Could it be that the wire is a mono and not a stereo? I think not as i have used both to buddy box this thing. Hmm. Could it be the P.I. Link + Slave? I've tried it all here. PPM sPCM... nothing.

Its in your aircraft editor. When you open the editor for a given aircraft be sure that the name of the aircraft is selected on the left. Then in the prompt for radio type select pass through from the drop down menu. You may have to also rework the channels for it to fly correctly. I also have a JR radio and had to do this. Rudder was actually throttle. It really threw me at first.

The link describes the pass through, but First off you need to use the cables that came with your interlink as well as the interlink itself. Plug in the interlink into your computer. Very necessary because it acts as copy protection for the sim. Then much like a buddy box you use the appropriate cables to connect your trans to the interlink.
You cannot just fly any aircraft in this configuration. You need to select the model you would like to fly and choose to edit it. Under the airplane title you find "radio type". The default setting is "software radio". Click on this setting and choose "pass though". Then choose to save the edit. It will ask you to rename the aircraft. The sim will now use your tx for input to fly that model only or any model you have edited to use pass through.
As for the tx setup you will have to setup a model slot for realflight airplanes and one for helicopters. And each need to be setup just as if for a real life model. How exactly to set it up for your particular tx I don't know, but the above link I provided may help to setup your tx. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back