Recent content by Malcolmv8

1. Malcolmv8

NexSTAR edition updates - where are they?

You're probably hosed. I could never even get updates from them.
  2. Malcolmv8

Thanks. Email sent.
  3. Malcolmv8

I have an old copy of RF nexstar that came with my trainer many years ago. I recently re-installed it but can't find updates for it any more like it did years ago. The online updater does not work anymore. I assume because its an old version. Is there a link where those older updates are...
  4. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Well sure I've crashed. I didn't mean never but I've since learned to fly and crashes are far and few in between now.
  5. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Not sure why you guys are getting mean about it. I think RF is over priced and that's my opinion. If you think not then great it's your money, spend it how you want. I'm also not just trashing planes. I don't know where that idea came from. I bought my Nexstar trainer about 6 or 7 years ago...
  6. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Nope it's a real 4 channel r/c p51. It's electric but included everything including remote, lipo battery, battery charger, few tools etc. 100% complete. 35" wing span. Check it out here http://www.nitroplanes.com/gl501-3-p51-brushless-silver.html My first Trainer I bought many years ago...
  7. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Jim, Thanks for the info but $200 is way to much for a copy. That's double the cost of the last plane I bought from nitroplanes.com. I guess I will just stick to playing with my nexstar edition even though it's kinda boring with only one plane. Thanks Malcolm
  8. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Well that's a bummer. So how does that work if I purchase a RF version 5 upgrade now? will it come with a new remote or ahh interlink deal? or does it rely on the version 3 interlink I don't have? What are my options from here? I just wanted to get some more planes than just the one plain...
  9. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

OK thanks. I guess I need to get a new controller then.
  10. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Is the interlink that square box on the cable? that you use to connect the remote to the PC? I already have one from my Nexstar. I got my copy of G3.5 off Ebay and the guy gave me a discount since I only got the software since I already had a remote and cable. Is this not going to work?
  11. Malcolmv8

Nexstar remote with G3.5

Hi Guys, Just found this forum and searched around but didn't find the answer. I bought a Nexstar trainer a few years ago and love it. It came with a copy of Real Flight G2 but it's the Nexstar edition that only has that one plane. So just recently I finally purchased a copy of Real Flight...
Back