Recent content by manowell

1. M

building / editing airports

Is there a thread somewhere on what's required to build new airport objects and import them into the editor?
  2. M

Airport / scenery editor for RF Drone?

I agree on the sticker location. Just didn't have one. Tech support was pretty quick emailing me one, though, so it worked out.
  3. M

There WAS no serial number on the upgrade, so I was trying to use the one from Drone, and failing. Have engaged with RF tech support and sent pictures, should get a serial number back. Thanks for the help!
  4. M

I got my RF 7.5 Upgrade today, and it wants a serial number in a format I don't have. Can I upgrade from Drone, or did I just waste time and $$$? The support site says: Can I upgrade to RealFlight 7.5? Answer If you currently own RealFlight G3.x, G4.x, G5.x, or 6.x, you can purchase/use the...
  5. M

Looking at it online now, from what I can tell RealFlight 7.5 only shows three drones from looking at the pictures: Gaui 330X-S Quad Flyer Heli-Max 1SQ Quadcopter are the rest in an update, and where could I find that list? (Namely, are Quadcopter X and Octocopter 1000 in there?) 7.5 has...
  6. M

Thanks, guys! For what it's worth, I play more in the photography field than that flight field, although I've been a flight enthusiast my whole life. I've lived vicariously through RC buddies in that realm, and do understand motor, controller, and battery technology to a decent extent. I...
  7. M

Yeah, from further research I'd kind of thought that might be the answer. But I'm assuming (also from reading here) that : -- I'll have two separate installed products, -- I can't move aircraft between them, -- and might not be able to put new new airport in the Drone product, which is...
  8. M

I just got RealFlight Drone to practice with (on RF product I own). I see airports in the Swap Pages here, can they be brought into Drone? Is there an editor I can use to model a basic house and farm? Thanks, Marc
Back