Recent content by Maxou L'Caribou

1. Maxou L'Caribou

Idea to improve the ergonomics of the menus

Hello, We are not talking here about the slowness of the menus or a bug. We are talking about the menu tree which is not at all ergonomic. When it says slow, it's to find the desired submenu. If we are looking for an option, for example to change the level of a sound, we must go to "parameter"...
  2. Maxou L'Caribou

Ability to favorite airplane/helicopter and terrain models.

Hello, 1. Is it possible to add a function to add airplane/helicopter models and airplane runways to favorites? 2. On the main flight page, when choosing our aircraft runways, can you add a filter to sort 3D terrain from photofield terrain ? Best regards Maxou L'Caribou
  3. Maxou L'Caribou

Idea to improve the ergonomics of the menus

Hello, The menus have a lot of submenus and the visual space could be improved. More than three quarters of the visual space is unused. Here is a proposal (screenshot) to improve the ergonomics of the menus. The photo editing was done quickly but it's to give you an idea. Best regards Maxou...
  4. Maxou L'Caribou

How do I get the free Evolution update on Steam?

It's good the "evolution" version has arrived for me!
  5. Maxou L'Caribou

How do I get the free Evolution update on Steam?

Same for me, I have the trainer version + the 9.5s steam version, and at the moment I don't have the new "evolution" version in my inventory. There are only buy buttons. Do we have to wait a few days before we have it in our inventory?
Back