Recent content by maxx2504

1. maxx2504

Starwar's Podracer WIP

Hi ! I know this thread is old but...look at that lol ! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujILY-Sv-Jo
  2. maxx2504

Five Cylinder Radial Engine

Hi ! There are engines called "Moki". They are big and the sound is totally awesome :)
  3. maxx2504

TU-95 Build

Hi ! Looks nice. Sadly it will be just for RF7 right ? What engine will you use ? Electric seems to me the best way :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLIjW94pTx4 maxx2504
  4. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! I mentioned that Realflight don't have seperate propeller sound. Only engine sounds are in the sim right ? That would be a nice feature when you would implement sounds for the different propellers on planes. Because thats the same what happen in real life. Every propeller has his own sound...
  5. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! I uploaded a new version of my MOKI250 sound. i tried my best. I wish we got a constant pitch sound of a warbird with full throttle but that is impossible :D maxx2504
  6. maxx2504

Yak-54 with Moki250_AV

Hi ! Yak-54 with MOKI250 Sound&Engine Version 3.0 I reworked the soundfiles again (pitch, rpm and some other things). I also changed the Yak-54 itself a little bit for better 3D flying with this big MOKI engine, but not much. This AV is mainly for the MOKI Sound&Engine ! - A...
  7. maxx2504

Yak-54 with Moki250_AV

maxx2504 submitted a new upload: Yak-54 with Moki250_AV View the Swap Page
  8. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! I will upload a ne AV today. I reworked the sound and the RPMs a little bit, also the file format to keep it smaller. Edit: There will be come a third and maybe a fourth version. Because im still not happy with the sounds :( maxx2504 PS: When im done with the Moki SOund i will make a...
  9. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! I tried to convert them too OGG files too but they sound the same like before in the sim. I think the only man who can help is ryan :) PS: The sound is good in my sim. I think the only problem is that it will never be like in real because warbirds for example have a different sound when...
  10. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! I upload it now. You find the link above or search the swappages :)
  11. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! Ok i will upload a Yak-54 variant (AV) with a Moki250. That should work then :) Edit: DOWNLOAD: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/22159 maxx2504
  12. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! Try to import the files again when you know how to. Maybe you cannot copy and paste them. That is my first sound ever for Realflight. So i dont know these details... maxx2504
  13. maxx2504

MOKI250 Sound and Engine

Hi ! I tried to make a Moki250 Sound and the matching engine physics. Just download the file and copy it to the following directory: C:\User\<YourUsername>\Documents\ Now you can choose the moki250 sound and the moki250 engine in the editor. Test it and let me know if i need to change...
  14. maxx2504

Back and Questions :)

Thanks...thats sound awful :( And the other guys...please this is not a thread about other RC Sims...thank you... maxx2504
  15. maxx2504

Back and Questions :)

Hi ! Oh ok. I know this poly limit problem since i started doing models for Realflight. But i thought that KnifeEdge finally give us more polys :D Well like i said...i dont plan to make models again so thats not a problem. Sorry a little bit german: Ich werde dich mal adden ja ? Man trifft...
Back