Recent content by Merlin0

1. M

Simulator Controllers

no elevation gain in neutral. but in quadcopter mode both sticks are spring loaded to center and i am careful about nudging the stick to the left only and it takes quite an effort to compensate for the elevation raise by pulling down on the stick. It was loose so i adjusted the tension and...
  2. M

Simulator Controllers

I do have a question that i hope to find an answer to. The controller does have a switch on the back that will set the controller into quad mode so the left stick finds center like the right. When I yaw left or right, I gain slight elevation. Am I correct in assuming that i should be able to...
  3. M

Simulator Controllers

I am pleased to report that the Spektrum™ InterLink® DX Simulator Controller works with the Zephyr simulator. Though it recognizes the controller as the Interlink DS. They have a very simple mapping tool, but it only allows you to re-map the keyboard not the controller. Their Interlink DS...
  4. M

Simulator Controllers

At this point it is just "one device both simulators" as i believe what we choose for real life will determine our real controller. And i want the best controller for the simulators. Can i also assume the DX will work with most all of the simulators?
  5. M

Simulator Controllers

Thank you everyone. From what i understand, none of the recommended controllers from Zephyr will likely work with RF Evo but the DX controller will likely work with Zephyr. The controller on Zephyrs compatibility list that i did not mention (unknown reason) is the Orqa FPV.Ctrl which is an...
  6. M

Simulator Controllers

I am brand new to this space and would like to use both Evolution and Zephyr Drone Simulator. Evolution requires Spektrum™ InterLink® DX Simulator Controller. Zephyr is most compatible with the FlySky FS-i6s controller, but they state most game controllers are supposed to work...
Back