Recent content by mikecalvert456

1. M

Registration Problems G5

Yea!!!!!!!!!!! It was the Real Time Protection on the antivirus that was the issuse. All good now. Thanks for all your help :D
  2. M

Registration Problems G5

Ok I'm getting close now! I brough home my work laptop and loaded the software. Worked great on my NetGear and my neighbors Dynex (don't tell him-SHHHH). So I think your onto it-it must be something to do with my Shield antivirus. I'll try taking it off my system. If that doesn't work I'll...
  3. M

Registration Problems G5

It can't be the router because I use two different routers and two different ISP providers. The only thing the same between the two is they both run XPHome Edition and the both run The Shield 2009 anti virus. I turned the anti virus off as well as the Windows firewall. I'm really stumped. I...
  4. M

Registration Problems G5

Well at least the multiplayer works. All though I haven't had one person yet playing so I had to host my own games. It's fun but would be better if I had a few others with me. I guess it's just too new yet
  5. M

Registration Problems G5

I give up! I even set up a DMZ but to no avale. As a last resort I setup the RF G5 on a laptop, wireless on a totally different ISP-yup the same exact error codes. It has to something to do with the RF software.
  6. M

Registration Problems G5

Well 20 minutes on the phone with RF Techs and still no answer. Maybe I'll try another basis router to see if that works. :cool:
  7. M

Registration Problems G5

My virus program is off. Paypal and all my other accounts work fine. I'll try calling tech support again.
  8. M

Registration Problems G5

I tried that. And also called tech support-they said they couldn't help me.
  9. M

Registration Problems G5

My cable comes from my FIOS into a wireless Netgear router. From there it comes out of the #1 port by cable to my computer. I am not on wireless and do not have a wireless card installed on my computer. Other computers in the house are on the wireless, password protected network. I tried...
  10. M

Registration Problems G5

XP. Thanks
  11. M

Registration Problems G5

Only thing enabled is my LAN/High Speed Internet & Internet Gateway. Still the same error codes
  12. M

Registration Problems G5

I called RF Tech support today and they told me it was my problem. I don't really know what you mean by "Make sure you DISABLE the interface that you are not using. Sometimes failure to do so causes routing issues within the PC." It must be a setting on my Netgear but I don't have a clue...
  13. M

Registration Problems G5

Only one Lan and only one WiFi. Funny thing it worked fine with my G4. I did have to setup the forwrding and triggering to get the on line portion of G5 to work. I'm at a loss what to do at this point. Only downfall is I can't get updates. Otherwise works great.
  14. M

Problems entering your serial numbers?

Can't Register G5 I can't register my G5. I keep getting error messages KEError 12217, 12246 & 21023. I called tech support and they told me it was my problem. My XP firewall is off, my antivirus is in game mode (The Shield 2009) and I'm running a Netgear WGR 614 wireless router. Multi...
  15. M

Registration Problems G5

Anyone else having issues registering their G5? I have my XP firewall off and my virus program disabled (The Shield 2009). I'm running a Netgear WRG614 wireless router. I keep getting three error messages when I try to submit my registration information. KEError 12217: Read 0 bytes from...
Back