Recent content by mrgames99

1. M

RF 9.5 Error Initializing Sound system: Soundcard does not support minimum features needed

Sim paid off! Took our plane out for first flight today in some heavy wind and we did alright : -)
  2. M

RF 9.5 Error Initializing Sound system: Soundcard does not support minimum features needed

Thanks for the replied. Couldn't get it to work -- no idea why -- I've tried several different drivers too. BUT... Sound Blaster Audity FX (PCIe Card) for $35 worked out of the box, no adjustment required. It's a better sound card anyway! Glad to have our sim working now!
  3. M

I gave up on my RealTek integrated audio after reading some other articles where others had with RF had problems with RealTek. So... I bought a Sound Blaster Audigy and will be installing shortly... see how this goes...
  4. M

Selecting New Plane - "Unexpected Error Occurred"

Whenever I select a new plane I get "An unexpected error Occurred" Why is this software so terribly buggy?? I'm running 9.5.038
  5. M

*UPDATE* The only way I can get it to launch is to DISABLE my sound device in Device Manager. Kind of lame!
  6. M

Error when Launching RF9.5

I can't launch RF95 either but for other reasons. My copy is brand new just bought it his week. Software seems to be pure junk. It's 2021 -- get with the program Knife Edge. $200 for this?
  7. M

Well, this is disappointing. Just purhcased and installed RF9.5 and can't even launch the thing. Running a Dell Optiplex 3050 Intel i5 7500, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Asus R5 230 Graphics (1GB) and RealTek audio (onboard). ALL other games on my PC run FINE with audio. Updated all drivers from each...
  8. M

Realflight 8 sound quit.

I am experiencing the same error with Real Flight 9.5. Real bummer and no idea how to fix this.
  9. M

9.5 installs but wont run, Unexpected Error has occurred

Same issue. This is total nonsense. For $200 the thing doesn't work out of the box. Very very frustrating. Return policy is a joke too. So I'll have to dispute on my credit card. Windows 10, latest drivers. Intel processor, ASUS R5 230 Series graphics, 16 RAM and 733GB free disk after...
Back