Recent content by mschulz531

1. M

Great Planes Revolver 70 with 91fs_AV

Great Planes Revolver 70 with .90fs. I found the list of engines, so now there is a Revolver 70 with a 1.20fs and one variant with the .90fs. This is my first attempt at variants...any feedback is appreciated.
  2. M

Great Planes Revolver 70 with 91fs_AV

mschulz531 submitted a new upload: Great Planes Revolver 70 with 91fs_AV View the Swap Page
  3. M

Great Planes Revolver 70 with 120fs_AV

This is the stock Great Planes Revolver (59") scaled up to the Great Planes Revolver (70"). The engine was changed to an OS 1.20 fs since I could not find a .90 sized four stroke (yet).
  4. M

Great Planes Revolver 70 with 120fs_AV

mschulz531 submitted a new upload: Great Planes Revolver 70 with 120fs_AV View the Swap Page
  5. M

Great Planes Revolver 70" (larger model)

Revolver 70 (experimental) ready to try I've uploaded the Revolver 70 that I made from the stock Revolver 59. If anyone has a chance to look at it, I'd appreciate any feedback...how does it fly? does it seem to be accurate? I'll put a .91 on it as soon as I figure out how to do that. For now...
  6. M

How to model and import new engines I couldn't find a 90 sized four stroke engine anywhere...I was able to expand the standard Revolver, but I'd really like to put the same engine in the model that I'm planning to put in my Revolver 70...a Magnum .91 four stroke. I couldn't even find an OS 90...
  7. M

OK - I'll give it a try! Maj. Numbskully, Given that I design and develop computer applications in the business environment by day, I figure I can probably figure out how to use these tools to scale up the Revolver 59 to the Revolver 70...maybe even experiment with a four stroke engine on the...
  8. M

scaling up the Revolver Being a newbie at the whole modeling thing (read: I've never done it) I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm guessing there is probably an entire forum related to the modeling side of RealFlight? Anyone want to give me a few links? Anyone want to scale up the plane? Will...
  9. M

I've searched the forums and the swap pages, but I don't see the Great Planes Revolver 70" anywhere. Does anyone know if a model exists, or if not, who might create one? Everything I've read about the larger revolver says that it flies much differently than the smaller one. I'm considering...
  10. M

G5 NOT til November, and YES it will cost u 2 upgrade unless

Thanks for mentioning the $80 upgrade path I would just like to thank HX3D014 for first pointing out the $80 upgrade path. I came to this forum today upset because the only info that TH pushes at us is the upgrade for very recent purchasers of the software. Being that I bought RF 4.0 in June...
  11. M

G4.5 update has my airports not working

Reset defaults fixed lag after upgrade from 4.0 to 4.5 Just thought I'd let you know that I just upgraded from V4.0 to V4.5 and experienced really bad lag. After reading this post, I decided to try the "reset defaults" method that was mentioned, and it solved my lag problems very nicely...
Back