Recent content by musomaniac

1. M

Realflight physics

i've spent a few hours flying the yak doug supplied , and it does seem to fly better ....or should i say more realistically than the stock one , is feels heavier , and not quite as floaty and predictable as the stock one , i have added some wind and turbulence which also helps with the realism...
  2. M

Realflight physics

opjose you were right , i changed to chrome and its now imported the file , just dont know what to do with it now lol
  3. M

Realflight physics

i'm using the normal internet browser on pc
  4. M

Realflight physics

I see the php file is compressed , I have looked at it with winzip , but realflight does not find the file anywhere
  5. M

Realflight physics

realflight doesn't recognise a php file ?
  6. M

Realflight physics

doug how do I get the downloaded file you supplied into realflight
  7. M

Realflight physics

thanks again , for the help , i wouldnt be able to weight the tailplane and fin because they are fixed to the fuselage , but i could weight the fus , and wings
  8. M

Realflight physics

thanks for the info guys , what is meant by different components ? Is it weight of batteries , servos , exhaust ect
  9. M

How to enlarge a plane

can someone supply me with a 55cc yak 54 then , one that flies realistically
  10. M

Realflight physics

also just noticed when i rescale the yak to make it bigger , it bounces all over the runway when left at idle .... any ideas ?
  11. M

Realflight physics

hi guys , just a bit info before i dive in , i am a reasonably profficient pilot , flying a 30cc sbach , a 30cc yak 54 , an extra 330L 30cc , and a yak 54 55cc , in the past i've used phoenix to keep my hand in during bad weather , which is all we seem to be getting atm here in the northeast of...
Back