Recent content by N247Q

1. N

Helpful videos for RealFlight Evolution

Thanks - got it. Can you direct me to a list of console commands? After I get a bit more familiar it may be an easier way to setup my own scenarios. Sure don't need it now --- just starting the basic training.
  2. N

OK - adding " showlegacymenu" to the script uncovered the menu's at the top. And, this is a new laptop so I found out the GPU hadn't been configured. Once I did that, everything seems to work. Now I just need to learn to fly. Thanks to you both!
  3. N

Thanks for getting back. The tilde key did not invoke the console. I found the startup.rfscrript file but when I double click it, windows is asking what app I want to use to open it. I am running windows11 - updated yesterday - on an ASUS i7 laptop with Gforce RTX
  4. N

Here is the image that I see shortly after RF launches.
  5. N

Another newb here. Just installed Evo and am trying to run with the DX controller. When RF launches, I briefly see pull down menu's at the top of the window but after about 1 sec, a full window image covers them up. I have tried Esc as well as the Cancel button on DX. No luck with anything so...
Back