Recent content by nathan

1. N

Running RF Basic in Win10 x64

Thanks for the information. It seems that it couldn't be my specific processor creating that issue. So it might be nVidia Optimus or - as I worry - some specific peculiarity of my laptop. But if that was my laptop, I believe some other games or software would also give me hard time, but that was...
  2. N

Thanks for the extensive description. I sincerely appreciate the time spent by all replying here. I don't have my DVD handy, but I did the "copy" excercise in the past so quite sure the DVD is OK. Background file transfer is enabled on my PC and is set to start automatically, so I guess it was...
  3. N

Hello, Thanks for the comment opjose. Since the very first attempt I tried running the setup program manually. I consider myself a power user of the PC, and usually I can get the simple things out of the way :) To update - I've been in touch with support for the last few days and have went...
  4. N

Hi One thing that is good, the support team confirms RF Basic actually runs on Win10. It seems the issue might be specific to my PC, but that would be surprising to see as I don't really get any other software issues on this computer, and I run multiple video games, office tools and other...
  5. N

Hi csgill75, thank You for quick answer. I must ask if this answer is based on your opinion / assumption, or You actually know someone that was successful running RF Basic on Win10 x64. In the latter case I will go risk my time and energy into more research. I also dropped an e-mail to tech...
  6. N

Hi, I have a Intel Skylake laptop and Win10 installed. I just recently bought RF Basic at local hobby store and was a bit sad at home when tried to install it, and it did not budge. I can't even run the installer (yes, I have tried running as administrator and compatibility settings, and I even...
Back