Recent content by P-aul

1. P

Editing gull ( bird) for training RC Air Combat

Hi! As a newcomer to RC Air Combat, I would like to edit the gull (bird) that is available in the environment/edit airport/objects of RF9.5S. I have added streamer for my aircraft, but can't find any opponents to race with. So I found the gull, and set 15 of them to fly around the airport at...
  2. P

Futaba T16 SZ and RF9

Hi you all, thanks for good hints and tips. I have looked many T16SZ videos and they are really good. Only reason for using Futaba as RF9 transmitter is to get used to it and to learn the curves I want to get the stick responsiveness closer for the real world flying. So I will adjust...
  3. P

Futaba T16 SZ and RF9

Hi! I have been flying RF-9 with InterLink-X for sometime, maybe 200-300 hours but my experience in real RC-planes is zero. I have flying experience, so what comes to understanding how aircraft flies is OK except aerobatics ( I have flown basic aerobatics though ). What I now want to do is to...
  4. P

Futaba T16 SZ and RF9

Hello, I just purchased a new transmitter and some questions arises. Is it possible to test and change different parameters for optimising the "feel" how different planes fly? I mean are all the same adjustments possible in RF9 as in the RC-planes?
  5. P

Request Aircraft Here!

Hi! I am very interested in the very popular F3P class indoor Clik R2 SuperLITE EPP.
  6. P

Futaba T6K-V2 (8ch) 2.4Ghz + T-FHSS R3006SB for RF-9?

Hi I am planning to take next step towards RC flying and I think it would be good to buy a real rc-transmitter that I can practice to use with RF-9. Does anyone have experience of that kind of one? Or similar? Thanks!
  7. P

Douglas DC-4_EA

Hi technoid! I bought the RF-9 and loaded your DC-4. It is magnificent model with great engine noises and rather realistic flight envelope. Do you have any plans to do a jetliner, the great DC-9 for example?
  8. P

RF-8 or earlier? What to buy instead of RF-X problem with update?

Thanks fellows! I bought RF-9 from Steam. The Simulator Works nicely and operational similarities with RF-X helps in starting to get used to it.
  9. P

Ok, I think I'm going to buy RF-9 then. So it is just buy and fly I suppose. I have read some messages and conversations for example: "I am trying to run RF9 on Bootcamp" What might that be? To buy rights to fly kind of cloud-mode? Flying with a pal over internet? Real Flight 9 on Steam?
  10. P

Hi! I appreciate both of yours opinions. U-Bird that is very nice screenshot! This is my PC. I flew RF-X with all video etc details were down to minimum and as such flying was nice. I am interested to fly also heavier rc-models like twin or four engined ones. I have noticed that people do work...
  11. P

Hi! I have had the RF-X for couple of years, but after last update it doesn't work well on PC which capacity is quite limited. Now the question: Can I expect that RF-8 runs smoother on my computer or should I go back to some older RF? To which? It is possible to fly with Interlink X controller...
Back