Recent content by p.delorenzo

1. P

Properly setup a MX-16s tx

You must set a control to E5-8 tx outputs and map them also in RF under controller->channel mapping! :confused:
  2. P

Instructor's tx view

I'm really sorry for you David. Reading those comments from people who do not take time to read the manual or do not take time to think and look for a solution by themselves before stating KE developpers are doing lazy prog... :mad: Too bad, hope they take time to apologize or even thanking...
  3. P

Properly setup a MX-16s tx

I'm using MX-16S transmitter too... no problem to use it! You know your transmitter? Well so go ahead create a new memory, map your controls to the ouputs of your transmitter and then map them in RF! That's it!
  4. P

G4 Scripting Tool

Hi all! If there are any guys out there who had any other ideas about G4 console use please post it here and let KE knows about it! Thanks. Pascal
  5. P

G4 Scripting Tool

Hi Jim! Glad to read you... thought you were too busy playing with your new chrismas toy! :D Did you ride it yet? :cool: Beside this, the potential of the G4 console is really awsome... but it still remain a potential... Why? Right now the only really usefull use of it are: -using the...
  6. P

G4 Scripting Tool

Thanks David, I'm afraid that was the expected answer... too bad. :( The scripting engine could easily be enhanced and become a powerful tool. There isn't a lot of commands yet... Thanks for your help.
  7. P

G4 Scripting Tool

Hi guys! I played a bit with the new scripting tool of G4. I think it could be a great tool, allowing to enhance G4... Wait a minute... did I say "could"? Yep, in fact I can't do what I want with it yet! Finding "setWindSpeed" & "setWindDirection" I told myself "Wow! I can periodicaly update...
  8. P

F-86 Sabre (Turbine) and Flaps?

Hi, I played a bit with F-86 Sabre (Turbine). I was wondering: what the flaps are used for? I mean when, which flying phase, do u use them? Why am I asking this? Just try it: it's easier to take off and land without flaps! it's easier to do slow fly without flaps! we can fly as low as 76km/h...
  9. P

G4 Issues...

Multiplayer Issues Hi, Seems there are multiplayer issues: - multiple planes spawning at the same place crashing each others upon reset - often a multiplayer session crash asking to send info to KE and then return t desktop; don't know why; no matter if you're client or server (hosting)
  10. P

Contest: Most realistic screen shot

Hi Joe, Just wanted to know where the photofield picture comes from. Where is it supposed to be and where did you get it? BTW, I'm living in Bordeaux (France) and it really looks like this picture was taken here, isn't it?
  11. P

Swap Page airports on G3.5

Be sure to use the "RF Menu->Simulation->Import...->G3X" process. Not manually decompress the G3X file and put the spare files into RF folders.
  12. P

G3/G4 fixed/unfixed bugs (lengthy)

Didn't tell G4 doesn't selects a set of defaults upon 1st launch... Just tell you if you change de value of one of these parameters click OK on panel settings to save and close and then open settings panel you just will see the default value into the description have forget about the default...
  13. P

G3/G4 fixed/unfixed bugs (lengthy)

What about these bugs? 1-First: In Settings->Graphics->Quality, all parameters about water: Water Quality Water Particule Quality Water Shadow Quality The default value shown in parameters description is allways set to the current value set to this parameter! Meaning there is no default...
  14. P

Wow - giving G4 another chance.

How do you guys explain this big quality difference between G4 on Vista and G4 on XP? Don't u get same quality on Vista as on XP? Even when using compatibility options?
  15. P

mixing on 300L with elevator? frustrating

Just be aware of the following: - what r1derbick said - controller calibration - because of right thrust and prop wash a plane can't stay on a perfect vertical plan, you need to correct this using rudder But, in your case of roll, check your controller calibration, keep in mind what...
Back