Recent content by PatrickVn

1. PatrickVn

Crash when accessing new menus + how to change speed indication

Okay then it will probably be a system configuration incompatibility where our systems are not the same. Maybe one day it will also start to work on mine :)
  2. PatrickVn

Menu does not appear at top of screen

Use notepad and open the following file: documents -> realflight -> scripts -> startup.rfscript (make sure you put file explorer so you can see all type of files) Then type showlegacymenu as an extra command and save the file If you close and open RF Evo then the old menus should stay present...
  3. PatrickVn

Strange that it started to work for you, i'm also connected to the internet when running RFE. Had a look at the steam application itself an this is the version info
  4. PatrickVn

Too bad, you could have given a donation to RF to put a programmer on fixing the new menus for all those frustrated users :-)
  5. PatrickVn

Yes you should go buy some lottery tickets quickly then because mine does not work, still same error :-) I am on version 10.00.026 (can view this in legacy menu -> help -> about). Are you on the same version or did you get an update ?
  6. PatrickVn

Strange that the tilde key does nothing in my case. ESC key and back button do same as with you. I hope RF gets tired of getting those error reports and fixes this in an update. Bit strange to launch a new product where so many people have this issue. Love the sim for flying but not really...
  7. PatrickVn

When i hit the tilde key nothing happens
  8. PatrickVn

I have the old menu now by editing the startup file I don't have the new menu and have no way of getting to it When i open the program it says: To open the menu, press Esc or Cancel button on your controller. When i do either of those i get the error "unexpected error has occurred. Would you...
  9. PatrickVn

Still would be nice if they could give a fix so it would be possible to also use the new menus instead of only the old menus. Until now have not found any way that i can access them ?
  10. PatrickVn

Nicest airplane thus far :-)

Thanks for the tip, will try that out this evening :)
  11. PatrickVn

Nicest airplane thus far :-)

One of the nicest airplanes thus far that i have found is the Thunderbolt Sbach 35% (wingtip smoke). The smoke adds an extra dimension to the flying and keeps the airplane movements very visible. So please make more airplanes available with this feature :-)
  12. PatrickVn

Great info, thx problem 2 is solved :-) Thx a lot :-)
  13. PatrickVn

I just bought and installed the RF Evolution with the Interlink DX controller on my PC. Everything works okay but I have two problems: .i can not access the new menus. When i press the cancel button on the Interlink controller or the ESC key on my keyboard then i get an unexpected error and RF...
Back