Recent content by paxpia

1. P

"KEError 75912: Unexpected activation result: - 107374819"displayed in proton steam ubuntu

In Windows 11, RF evolution in steam works good. But With proton steam in Ubuntu, I met error. I appreciate if someone help me.
  2. P

Installing Problem with RealFlight_8_HHE_Installer.exe

When I click the 'setup.exe', I found the directories 'installer' and 'KEinstaller' are made in 'C:\Users\paxpi\AppData\Local\Temp' and 'kesetup2.exe' and 'setup2.exe' files in 'setup'directory ard copied to those directories. After that the 'setup.exe' is finished without any further things...
  3. P

I barely got succeed install files to extract from 'RealFlight_8_HHE_Installer.exe' using 7-zip. And made it with usb stick with changing label name to 'RFV_1'. But when clicking the 'setup.exe' file in the root of the usb stick, no result. Just finished without any next step. Is the problem...
  4. P

I got rf8 licence in late 2018, and now I try installing in new PC (Windows 10). When double clicking the 'RealFlight_8_HHE_Installer.exe' , the result was nothing after "100 % Extracting (following image)". The extracting small window disappeared with no following consequence. The result...
  5. P

Taranis setup for Realflight 8

Confusing RealFlight8 Upon my experience Tranis channel 5-8 is mapped to RF8 input channel 1-4 in EDIT screen. If I tried with Taranis channel 1-4 in mix, the selection in unassigned button of Input in edit screen was not worked properly. Moreover, In Calibrate Screen, that is a little bit...
Back