Recent content by PenguinBonaparte

1. P

Controller Help!

I had this issue with the previous version and now upgraded but still having trouble so must be doing something wrong. Is there any easy way to change default channel assignment, maybe not on a per-model basis, or at the very least not have to come up with alternate profile names for a plane...
  2. P

A Couple New Pilot / User Questions

Thanks, I just found it! It's really weird they won't let you adjust that in the basic version though. Looks like on the real life plane it's something you have to set when initializing though.
  3. P

Thanks for the detailed reply! It really helps to know it's not just me and that the perspective is a little wonky. I just upgraded after finding that you can edit the planes in the full version and I can turn off the geofence which already was a big help so I'll get to try out your...
  4. P

Hi all, hopefully I haven't missed anything obvious but can't seem to find the answers. I've got the trainer edition but am wondering if I should upgrade based on a couple of issues I'm having. The main thing is that I'm flying the Carbon Club S+, since I have an S2 coming shortly to be my...
Back