Recent content by PeterJPayne

1. P

101 Course in New Photo Realistic Field Generation

Thanks for the Canon information. I have the Canon G1X, which is the latest version of the G9 you mentioned. I tried the canon stitching program that you mentioned and had problems, but I may not have been doing it right. I put my camera in the panoramic mode, mounted it on a tripod and...
  2. P

You are of course right. I am looking for an faster easier way to get the custom image imported into the simulator. The iphone app that I mentioned in the previous post was designed to generate a nice looking panoramic image that exceeds what is a currently installed feature of the iphone...
  3. P

I downloaded a app on my iphone called 360 Panp Camera, by Go2Share, I think it cost $2.00. This program has 2 pano settings, I chose the one that pans up and down and side to side. The stitching is completed in a couple of minutes. This produced a 180 deg x 90 deg file that I was able to...
  4. P

The iPhone apps I am talking about will do a 360 and stitch the photos in seconds. One of my friends at the air field pulled out his iPhone and produced a nice 360 and emailed it to me in less than 2 minutes. I later tried to import the image, however, the ratio was not right so the image did...
  5. P

Has anyone used one of the many Apps for 360 photos for the iPhone? I was under the impression that bigger and more expensive was the only way to go, however, the iPhone with the right App seems to do everthing in seconds that my big SLR takes hours to complete. Sizing the competed image to 2...
  6. P

The following youtube site will give anyone trying to figure out how to take a 360 X180 deg. photo a lot of valuable information and explain why the images you tried did not work...
  7. P

Thanks to 12oclockhigh and phrank for pointing me in the right direction. I was not using the correct search request. Thanks again, Pete
  8. P

Has anyone put together a step by step tutorial on how to produce a quality photo Realistic field in RF7? I am new to this process. The three paragraphs in the manual leave a lot of questions to be answered; What is the best focal length to use on a digital camera? What readily available...
Back