Recent content by piersante84

1. P

Spektrum DX6i custom

Hi everyone, I decided to customized my old DX6i radio that I use principally on RF 9.5 simulator. For this project, I have used two types of orange paint : Acrilic for the buttons/scroll menù/other details and Duplicolor Sprayplast for the side grips and the top area near antenna. In the back...
  2. P

Realflight 9.5 and Spektrum NX6

Hello everyone, I just replaced my NX6 radio with the DX6 (Gen3) to use it with RF 9.5 and the situation is the same. The rudder and throttle doesn't works...the ailerons and elevator yes. I'm use the WS 1000 dongle and I also updated the simulator at the latest version. The windows joystick...
  3. P

Ok then I'll wait for someone who has a more updated version to tell me something about it. Thanks anyway ;)
  4. P

Hello, I already have an InterLink DX with USB Plug,but I need a real radio to practise,so that I can use it both on the simulator and in reality. Do you know if the DX6 (G3) with WS 1000 works on RF 9.5 ? Because in case I buy it immediately Thanks
  5. P

So does anyone have any advice? Does this new configuration works with RF9.5? Spektrum DX6 (G3) with Spektrum WS 1000 and Windows 10 Let me know what you think! Thanks
  6. P

Hello guys, I have a new question for you for an other radio,that I would to buy for using it on Realflight 9.5,and not only of course (in the future), but for now I absolutely need of virtual flying, also if obviously I can't wait to fly a real model! I returned the NX6 at the online shop for...
  7. P

Yes the DX6i works perfectly with both usb receivers... All channels assignments and all channels input are set correctly. I've been doing all the tests possible for days ?
  8. P

I didn't know about this thing,that the NX6 radio it worked with Realflight 9.5! At this point the problem is my radio...for sure I tried to do the factory reset and upgrading the firmware at the latest version...but nothing. I also manually recalibrated the sticks, in the menù where there the...
  9. P

Hello, I don't have a real model for testing it, just the simulator for now. But I'm repeat that on the monitor function of the radio every channels work. Therefore probably on a real plane it would work...but this does not solve my problem because I need it to use on the simulator. The windows...
  10. P

Hello, instead yes, if don't works on windows settings (joystick control panel) don't works also on Realflight. Yes, the defect is in both directions (left/right up/down) and I don't have a throttle kill switch programmed on the radio. I checked. Instead, I repeat that the right stick works...
  11. P

I have tried all settings and configurations possible for days (on windows and on the sim),but this new radio doesn't work with Realflight 9.5 ,or better yet, half works and half doesn't The usb keys (Ws 1000/2000) works well because if use they with my old DX6i (on RF 9.5) all channels respond...
  12. P

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Realflight 9.5 and the Spektrum NX6 radio (mode 2) Practically on the radio only two channels works (ailerons and elevator) and rudder and throttle not. I tryed to use the ws 1000 and ws 2000 sim dongle,the bind was ok with both usb pen,but nothing to do...
  13. P

3D Hobby Shop Extra 330LT 108 Inch EA_EA

Thanks a lot, now it works fine. The plane flies perfectly in any maneuver. I think that is the best model for 3D on this simulator because the physics and the realism are amazing! My compliments for this extra ;)
  14. P

3D Hobby Shop Extra 330LT 108 Inch EA_EA

Hello everyone, is it possible to add a smoke servo on this model? I tried from the plane editor, but nothing to do...because I don't have any kind of option available. Thanks :) P.S. My Realflight version is the 9.5
Back