Recent content by plane boy

1. P

helimax rotofly!!

please someone help me make a helimax rotofly i dont have the software to make it on my own so if someone can help i can provide pics and motor info. Thanks to thos who can help!!
  2. P

Request Aircraft Here!

thanks a ton i actually have that heli and they use the schweizer i am trying to find someone who can make the same physics as the heli max and actually flys the same thank you though i apreciate you trying to help Trevor
  3. P

Request Aircraft Here!

[IMG] can anyone make a heli max rotofly ex minihttp://www.towerhobbies.com/products/heli-max/hmxe03.html
  4. P

i need a good modeler

someone made one out of a heli already on here but the tail isnt the same can anyone help
  5. P

i need a good modeler

sorry ment plans cant get any plans
  6. P

i need a good modeler

Please Help! i would like to get someone to create a heli-max rotofly ex mini ep i can get pics and motor info but no planes since its a heli can ANYONE help me please
  7. P

multimode

brian that didnt work what manual would it be in Trevor
  8. P

multimode

thanks brian
  9. P

multimode

i did i still dont know how to link them on G3
  10. P

multimode

i need some help. i cant get my Futaba T6EXAP to work with G3 does anyone know how to link them to work on here so i can fly with my controller not the G3 one? please help
  11. P

request foamies here

hows about a 3D tuff-E with a hacker motor
  12. P

can anyone possibly make an f-16

thanks for telling me i will do that. sincerely, plane boy
  13. P

can anyone possibly make an f-16

look all i rfeallyy enjoy jets and the have played a big role in the war today the f-16 i mean so could someone please help. does anyone have any seggestions on who to talk to for this?
  14. P

can G3 make real water and planes for them

haha thanks anyways your doing a great job by the way
  15. P

can G3 make real water and planes for them

i meant virtual water but thanks
Back