Request Aircraft Here!

gotswrv said:
How about the Electrifly XPD-8 and/or the Miglet?

I would like to see how these fly. I almost bought one recently, but I've not heard much about them. Flying the stryker F27C model that was put on the swap pages sold my on the Parkzone product instead. The slower claimed flight speeds of the Electrifly's might be for better fun though.

Thanks,
Sam

The Miglet is coming soon. ;)

Attachments

• miglet.jpg
    miglet.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 26
Kick ***!!!

Is Electrifly gonna help kick in with the engine specs? EDFs have been a little off to me when trying to enter info into RF 3.5, I'm ending up with much less pitch than expected to get realistic performance numbers. It would be cool if they could model the Hyperflow for us.
I've been going through the tuts on 3dsmax, but I'm far from being able to model anything yet. I seem to keep running into a wall with the uvw wrapping/ whatever. I'm sure a bright shiny light will flash on soon, but not yet... I use CAD/CAM for work, so the drawing is easy, it's just taking the CAD and adding the .tga and pivots that are new(and SO frustrating).

Anyway thanks for the pic, I'm very excited! Bet you couldn't tell.

Sam

Last edited:
hmxe03.html

Last edited:
Ask and ye shall receive ....

plane boy said:
can anyone make a heli max rotofly ex minihttp://www.towerhobbies.com/products/heli-max/hmxe03.html[/QUOTE]
Try this ... from the "old swap pages", downloaded quite a long time ago ... don't recall the designer/builder of the G3.x model.
Hope it works for you. Mine works in 3.5 in my PC.
cheers,

thanks a ton i actually have that heli and they use the schweizer i am trying to find someone who can make the same physics as the heli max and actually flys the same thank you though i apreciate you trying to help

Trevor

Trex size MD500 electric helicopter

I would Like to Request a MD500 or 500E but Electric and a 400 size.

I have tried to adjust the MD500 in addon 5 but with little success.

so a Variant of the Addon 5 MD500 would be Great as well.

it does not have to be 3D capable. but electric and 400 size .

Another if posible is a Ikarus ECO 8 helicopter.

Thank You Very much.

REDIT 2 blade with paddle type head not scale head

Last edited:
bonanza

I would like to see more color schemes for the Bonanza on add on 1. Also I would like to see the V-35, V-tailed version. Check it out at www.controller.com look under piston single aircraft. then look under Beech/ raytheon. Click the Beech V-35B with 49 aircraft and look at the third aircraft on the second page, Red White and Blue. It is an awesome color scheme. If it is possible, it would be fun to take that bird up. Thanks

Last edited:
Shoestring racer or Midget Mustang

If it is not availble on add ons, I would like to see a shoestring racer or a Midget Mustang, something of that nature. If you can make the Midget Mustang please make the yellow one with the black and yellow checker board pattern. Check it out at www.theworldmodels.com type Midget in keyword. Click the gas version, it does not have a pic of the airplane but shows the parts page. dont worry about the language pop up just close it. For sticker placement, check out www.mustangaero.com, look at the white one. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Last edited:
Is there an me-168 Komet available?
What is the closest thing to it that is available in either the expansions or the swap area? Thanks :)

Venom Night Ranger 3 3D

If someone could please create a Venom Night Ranger 3 3D Electric that would be very much appreciated as i would like to see how it handles before buying one. Thanks

alcoxy said:
If someone could please create a Venom Night Ranger 3 3D Electric that would be very much appreciated as i would like to see how it handles before buying one. Thanks

The AXE CP in 3.5 is almost exactly the same in handling...

alcoxy said:
And are the add-ons only meant for G3 or is it worth putting them on to G3.5 as well?
they were originally created for G2. I used them in 3.448 and worked fine. I will update tommorow and tell you. But they should with no problem

Back