Request Aircraft Here!

Now that you metioned it, I have seen on G3 already. :eek:

P.S. Bobby Hill I have the lines for the F-16 XL. ;)

I work where they built that plane. :cool:

David Hudson

Last edited:
i have seen it said that a b-52 is out there, but i cant find it on the old or new swap pages. So a link, or a new upload would be nice. Hopefully it has working bomb bay doors.

bigedmond said:
i have seen it said that a b-52 is out there, but i cant find it on the old or new swap pages. So a link, or a new upload would be nice. Hopefully it has working bomb bay doors.

No, some of the youngsters cannot tell a B-52 from a B-29, or a B-17.

How about a DeHavilland Otter or Beaver on Amphivian Floats?
Some more trainers - Like a Sig LT40 Kadet with and without floats.
Grumman Albatros would be amazing......

Thanks to all of you who design and post planes, I wish I had the skills to do so!

Rick

Attachments

• grumman_albatros.gif
    grumman_albatros.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
opjose said:
No, some of the youngsters cannot tell a B-52 from a B-29, or a B-17.
Now, it depends what you call a youngster I guess. i'm 26 And i for sure know what a b-52, B-29 and B-17 are.

Jollyroger said:
Now, it depends what you call a youngster I guess. i'm 26 And i for sure know what a b-52, B-29 and B-17 are.

You are not in the age group I was targetting. :D

opjose said:
You are not in the age group I was targetting. :D

I'm 15, and I know the differences, if thats the age group you were targeting. :p Then again i have an interest in planes as it is, obviously, so, that may make a difference.

Jollyroger said:
:eek: Um, Opjose I think you better duck. I hear the tomatos coming :D

I was just curious. I think I might be in that age group, but am too interested in WW2 era planes to make such a mistake. Now I cant tell a Fokker from a Sopwith, but when it comes to WW2 I know most of the planes, though definitely not all.

Back